2001_large_11.jpg

2001_large_12.jpg

2001_large_03.jpg

2001_large_15.jpg

2001_large_16.jpg

Pictures courtesy of www.sciflicks.com

Memorable Quotes from

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

HAL: I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAL: I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Choosing sandwiches from a cooler while flying over the lunar surface.]

Dr. Floyd: What's that? Chicken?

Dr. Halvorsen: Something like that. Tastes the same anyway.

HAL: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

[Regarding the supposed failure of the parabolic antenna on the ship, which HAL himself falsified]

HAL: It can only be attributable to human error.

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?

HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that . . .

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catch A Falling Knife

And Put It In Your Pocket?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!?

Open your Goldmoney account today. I did! Goldmoney, a better way to buy gold. Goldmoney is an official sponsor of your Stool Pigeons Wire message boards.

Yesterday mid-day, I posted an 8 day cmap on The Economy (TASR) of 82. That was hit overnight. Last night I posted the revised 8 day cmap on M2M. 70. This also appears to be the 13 day and tentative 4 week cycle cmap.

Now trading 81.50.

Trend support is at 78.50, then 63.

Greg: I'd buy a little bit, with a stop at the obvious point. It's an unusual confluence of factors: a) the market has tended to return to important moving averages and then rally. If we put in a hammer today,

that will be a sign. B) Motorola rallied 24% after hours, that's not a falling knife. c) Japan failed to fall apart overnight, despite the big

invitation to do so from the U-S markets.

So, yeah.

Check out that screamer CECO, up $5.00

Shorts are also getting the RIMM of fire, up $2.50

Looks like the security stocks like STRK, MAGS, TBUS are getting gunned again.

I heard MAGS operated car washes, had nothing to do with security.....

Madness continues.

When I bought my little bitty TASR put as a joke to myself, it was $45 out of the money. Now, about 36 hours later, it's at the money. Shouldn't have treated it as such a joke, I guess.

The put premium will dry up like a prune on the way back up. TASR may be a cute 'lil plaything for a while to come, if you can stay on the right side of it.

Archived