All That Glitterz...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The pump, the dump, the 1 day, 3 day, 5 day, 8 day, 20 week, 40 week.... blah blah blah....1 hour cycle highs, lows.... etc etc....

Its all about the E waves my friends.... the E Waves dont worry about time... and keep me out of trouble.

Actually, it's pretty much the same. Cyclists think in terms of 4-year, 1-year, 6-month, etc. cycles; Elliotticians think in terms of "major cycle", "minor cycle", "minute cycle", etc. Cyclists worry whether the 10-13 cycle is dominating at the moment; Elliotticians wonder which one of the alternative wave counts is the right one. Both are ways of measuring and forecasting the movement of the psychology of the masses.

And it's not true that e-waves don't worry about time. Elliott himself wrote that everything moves in cycles. Every e-wave has a target price and a target time for completion.

It's just the particular rules applied by the two kinds of analysis that are different.

Which is why it confuses me a lot that the e-waves and the cycles reach two so different conclusions in the case of gold... :(

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived