All That Glitterz...

have all a nice weekend, i must have at least a six-pack now.

Fox, What, it's after 9:00 PM where you are - it's not a good idea to down a 6-pack before bedtime. You'll be pissing in the wee hours of the morn!

Foxie is just trying to be pithy :lol:

yes that is the outocome when you enter a trade, from which you are 1000% convinced that it will make you money, but after all you lose money. I was monster style convinced, from the foot nails to the top of my afro look hair :lol:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"You'll be pissing in the wee hours of the morn!"

i chekced my dictionary, it says "wee" means something like "a bit", and i guess "morn" is a short form of "morning", but knowing all this i dont understand what you mean :lol:

"In the wee hours of the morning" is an idiom for "very early in the morning". That is, when the number, indicating the hour, is "small" (1-5 o'clock).

Regards,

Vesselin

"You'll be pissing in the wee hours of the morn!"

i chekced my dictionary, it says "wee" means something like "a bit", and i guess "morn" is a short form of "morning", but knowing all this i dont understand what you mean  :lol:

"In the wee hours of the morning" is an idiom for "very early in the morning". That is, when the number, indicating the hour, is "small" (1-5 o'clock).

Regards,

Vesselin

Also, "wee" is "polite" slang for urinate.

So "pissing in the WEE hours of the morn" is quite a good pun, too. :D

Archived