B4 The Bell, Moonday April 12

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you don't mind occasional commode comments, I'll throw them out when approp.

Maybe FranciscoTheMan is interested in a commode. :)

P.S. : congrats FranciscoTheMan.

Thanks Howl.

I try not to post the same thing twice, but today I am a damn fool!

Here is Mara in her Space Alien uniform (actually a hearing test)....

post-20-1081794173_thumb.jpg

Get your puts now. Shrub will be hosting a primetime Q&A on Iraq and US intelligence services in a post 9/11 world tomorrow night. Shrub feels "he should spend sometime with the mur-can people answering some of the difficult questions surrounding Iraq. I is the uhm -- uh--- mhhh- uhm President. I is the President after all."

Get your puts now. Shrub will be hosting a primetime Q&A on Iraq and US intelligence services in a post 9/11 world tomorrow night. Shrub feels "he should spend sometime with the mur-can people answering some of the difficult questions surrounding Iraq"

How far behind the curve and out of the loop is the bushman? He just said today that things in Iraq were improving. :blink:

Ya gotta wander how many more days this thing can run a sub 4 minute mile. Another flagpole day where they run em up in the first 30 minutes and hold it there all day while they unload. The internals and volume do not suggest this thing is healthy. The masses have no idea what is underneath the calm seas.

Sure news is noise,{the weekend} but to be buying the financials in the face of rising rates is just plain crazy. I guess thats what the market is telling me. ...

Archived