Bullet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

un-fornicatingly believable!

Datek is using FRIDAY's closing prices as yesterday's closing prices. So anyone that buys/sells screens based on difference in price since open is screwed.

I called them and they said "well, the bid/ask is correct" and the change will not be corrected today, as far as they know.

Phat mentioned that Mercury retrograde is associated with communications problems, computer crashes, etc.

It's also associated with car accidents. Note that there was a horrific car crash in Iowa, with 9 dead so far.

Drive as defensively as you trade. Or in my case, hopefully more defensively. :grin:

I'll be back soon after I crash. Sigh.

this may be my last daytime here in a long time. I put in for a teaching position at a business college. I was told we start on 1/6 but no additional calls from them so I will probably go in to "work" on Monday and see what they say.

It is a new school in our area, but part of a chain. American Commercial College.

If the pay is not good (they won't discuss pay until the State of Louisiana certifies me as an instructor), I may be right back here :)

ano

Archived