Bullet

mark,

i also dont exepct a one day wonder, but i am postioned for a test of the strong uptrend (in DAX that is) if uptrend is seen i will cover, if we then make new highs i will go long, but most likely only intradaywise. As i said yesterday they have space till 950-965 levle, only at this level there must come real decision making by the pros, and i bet my ass, they will not buy the market over that level.

So if we see a ramp to 920-925 today i would definitely cover long postion. Why burn the ass for 25 points? :rolleyes:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark always does his homework, as we well know. His points are valid. However his indicators are very short term. My caution is based on the intermediate indicators. An up day today would cause them to strngthen.

Gonna be interesting.

I am ready to scalp some supemodel dong today, but only if the market says so.

[....]

I am ready with four possibles, but the market and their numbers must say it is time.

likewise. feel like sharing?

also looking at WHT as one that could reap the best of both the market bounce and the coming gold bounce.

the ones i am watching this morning are

rfmd esrx klac ccmp

i just read what everyone else was saying and then looked at the charts and the insanity of thte bears and said, yeah, they will pump these.

I am ready to scalp some supemodel dong today, but only if the market says so.

[....]

I am ready with four possibles, but the market and their numbers must say it is time.

likewise. feel like sharing?

also looking at WHT as one that could reap the best of both the market bounce and the coming gold bounce.

:rolleyes: Hey PHat..... I have been playing watching WHT for years now. It is highly volatile, a break of its severe uptrend could be painful unless taken advantage of. Also you should know that a) it trades on TSE under WRM and it has warrants with a strike of 1.65 and a 5 year expiration.

They are also more silver than gold, so when silver sits out so does it.

Archived