B4 The Bell Turdsday April 1,2004

Guest yobob1

I respect this little chart.

Yes my hedge worked. Had a good day. Still hedged. Tight stops and taking profits into the rally. Chasing nothing, just pattern breakouts and relative strength.

Had to reverse to long on AXP which started the day as one of my favorite short patterns. It was my pick for short and now I long it. :o

Going through todays posts late tonight. You folks are funny. I mean that in a the best way. ;)

Sold SSRI some near the top and some halfway down, Reloaded - it's gotta retest at least - no?

Canada was smart for opening file sharing. Tower records fell already.

Does this make sense? - The screamers will be good shorts soon - kinda like in marks world. :P

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CBOE p/c round-tripped from .61 to 1.31 and back to .61 again.? Looks like maybe da boyz was buying some last-day-of-quarter insurance.

Nasty volume fell today, NYSE rose.? Mixed picture.? My gut tells me another push higher but I don't think my line in the sand will fall...

post-20-1080857373.gif

stained jeans,

I second your thoughts, here is what I posted in the IDS

BarBu Posted: Apr 1 2004, 03:36 PM

Nutsduck's move is slick,... Rules were defined by human, but it is human makes violation. I guess it is still in wave 4. (that means it could reverse around 2020-2030, rough number). 2 or 3 more sessions will have better picture.

( Waves 1, 2 and 4 cannot overlap except by 15% of Wave 2 with leveraged securities, and then only for a maximum of less than two days.

source: http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchan...les.htm#imprule )

Edit: http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchan...les/EWRules.htm

post-3-1080852257.jpg

Plunger this fits in with the Bush scenario methinks. The National Post today continuing with their in depth look at Saudi Arabia earlier in the series pointed out that they are backing away from the U.S. and affirming strog ties with Russia and China. In todays article they quoted numerous neo-cons who basically have the same message (surprise) that message is that Saudi Arabia is crumbling from within and that someday (ha) the west must move to secure the oil fields. In fact one nutbar said (well no one wants to see oil over a $100.- @ barrel."

Plunger this fits in with the Bush scenario methinks.  The National Post today continuing with their in depth look at Saudi Arabia earlier in the series pointed out that they are backing away from the U.S. and affirming strog ties with Russia and China.  In todays article they quoted numerous neo-cons who basically have the same message (surprise) that message is that Saudi Arabia is crumbling from within and that someday (ha) the west must move to secure the oil fields.  In fact one nutbar said (well no one wants to see oil over a $100.- @ barrel."

B4:

Just heard on CNN that Saudi Prince Bandar just made a surprise visit to the White House to assure the President that Saudi Arabia would ensure that no shortage of oil will befall the United States.

Hard to know whether it was truly a surprise visit, but given the rumblings you mentioned, it could well be he did simply decide to haul ass to DC for a little face time with the Neocons before they complete their invasion plans.

Madame Wrecked Him,

Not to forget Canada

Ford 650

4,000 job cuts in Nfld. budget

750 jobs slashed New Brunswick

We're also seeing a growing number of layoffs due to the avian flu. LilyDale, a large distrubutor of chicken hereabouts, is laying off a whole shcwack ..100+. At least one Abbotsford processing plant as well...about 90 people in that one. Plus all the farms affected.....

Prince Bandar said he had given Bush a message from Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz, stating that high oil prices would have an "adverse effect" on the world economy.

He said Saudi Arabia had now, however, pressured OPEC to cut production, saying there was a debate to try and determine whether production was not in fact too high.

"The market is acting in strange ways" currently, said Prince Bandar, as a number of countries seek to replace supplies used up during the winter months.

http://servihoo.com/channels/kinews/v3news...3&CategoryID=47

CBOE p/c round-tripped from .61 to 1.31 and back to .61 again.? Looks like maybe da boyz was buying some last-day-of-quarter insurance.

Nasty volume fell today, NYSE rose.? Mixed picture.? My gut tells me another push higher but I don't think my line in the sand will fall...

post-20-1080857373.gif

stained jeans,

I second your thoughts, here is what I posted in the IDS

BarBu Posted: Apr 1 2004, 03:36 PM

Nutsduck's move is slick,... Rules were defined by human, but it is human makes violation. I guess it is still in wave 4. (that means it could reverse around 2020-2030, rough number). 2 or 3 more sessions will have better picture.

( Waves 1, 2 and 4 cannot overlap except by 15% of Wave 2 with leveraged securities, and then only for a maximum of less than two days.

source: http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchan...les.htm#imprule )

post-3-1080852257.jpg

Not to be a spoiler Barbu but your count on the comp can't be correct. Wave four overlaps wave 1. Sorry bud, there are only five rules in Elliott and that is one of them. :)

I am kinda upset that no stoolie has commented on USHG. I should perhaps take that as a positive becuase if your not in, you might be at a later date. Any opinions out there?

A general opinion Michael. Every stock is a story, there would be no economy without stories. Stories have little to do with the price action. You among many taught me that.

Archived