See-saw

Guest yobob1

Still fighting the home PC here. Had to run the Msconfig.exe and delete the offending files from the startup list and have run the offending files through the shredder in Spybot. Most of the speed is back but still not everything is right yet. Watch those e-mails with nothing in the subject line and no attachments.

On top of everyhting else my webhosting has crashed. Gonna be a fun day.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz and his security chiefs decided to try to kill the entire Hamas leadership, without waiting for another terror attack, security sources said Tuesday.

On Tuesday, Israel's army chief suggested that Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat and the chief of the Lebanese guerrilla group Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, would eventually be assassinated by Israel.

Cheaper by the dozen

A CommonDreams article described this policy as a deliberate attempt to provoke World War III.

At this point, I am short stocks and long commods for funny-mental reasons. It doesn't matter what prices do.

Gold is Golden

But Stocks is Stocks

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Maria just announced that yesterday's marked was just

an over-reaction to international news.

Nothing to worry about here....

Whew! Maria has spoken!! Amen.

sherlock

Hiding Bear- Brilliant summary.

Yobob- I use Virus Scan on-line. Well worth the $39 a year. Prett complete protection. No, the Stool has no affiliate arrangement with McAfee.

Guest yobob1

Just ran Panda's free online scan after my early morning shredding and turned up one other little hidden file lurking in the System 32 file. Everything seems ok now, but will have to see what turns up on the reboot. The virus scans found the little devils but couldn't remove them.

My website remains offline while I change hosting services. Love to get my hands around somebody's throat for that screw up. Moving to a larger service, Velocitus owned by Idacorp parent of the regulated Idaho Power. Maybe at least they won't get their electricity cut -off. :lol:

Probably will move my access to them also, but one thing at a time.

Still fighting the home PC here. Had to run the Msconfig.exe and delete the offending files from the startup list and have run the offending files through the shredder in Spybot. Most of the speed is back but still not everything is right yet. Watch those e-mails with nothing in the subject line and no attachments.

On top of everyhting else my webhosting has crashed. Gonna be a fun day.

Melt the suckers down and let the silver drip. And silver bars are immune to viruses.

I use a stripped-down computer with no important data on it for all my web surfing and email. I've rebuilt it several times (Windows 2000) when the need has arisen.

Hiding Bear- Brilliant summary.

Yobob- I use Virus Scan on-line. Well worth the $39 a year. Prett complete protection. No, the Stool has no affiliate arrangement with McAfee.

Tanks.

The decision of the Fukui-san not to actively participate in the last bond auction was a deliberate slap in the face to the Fed, probably in retaliation to the slap in the face he received earlier from Greenspan. The MOF has never stopped buying US$s, although at a much slower rate in March, and could have bought US bonds instead of transferring some recent $s purchases to domestic Japanese banks.

yobob1......i have had some rip roaring virus-bug episodes

my advise is .......download service patch at microsoft....

they will fix and restore your functions. Worked better for me and i

have both mcafee and norton on all my machines.........

DJ Fed Sets Overnight System RPs

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--The Federal Reserve is arranging overnight system repurchase agreements Tuesday, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York confirmed.

Federal funds were trading at the Fed's target at 1% when the central bank entered the market.

The Fed's execution of the RPs was expected.

-By Brian Blackstone,

Dow Jones Newswires

Archived