Bumping Its Head

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh well, oh well it sounds all just TOOOOOOO easy:

Let them do their usual early jan "pump up the jam festival", than in mid jan you go short and hold the postion for 6 weeks, than you cover and fly to the bahamas..........

.....life can be easy........... :lol:

i better say COULD BE easy :huh:

End, I can't figure either

my head is full of gold bugs at the moment

and every time I poke in here I haven't a clue what's going on

Bradley model

2002 12/30

Low

2003 01/10

High

2003 01/16,01/17

Highs

WOW, buy the dips. Maybe I'll buy some more screamers like ESRX to play this short rally.

I think this rally is worth playing a little. What the heck. If you can't fight the monkeys, join 'em - at least for a couple of days.

I'm with you. I knew after mon and tues down, thurs and fri would be up. I just make a rule not to trade (Short term) over holidays,will make exception for Jan 1. What do you do when futures gap like today? Was going to fade open then go long. I hate getting scalped scalping.

no need to wait

LOOKING FOR A TRADING BOUNCE SOON!

"EXPECT A TRADING LOW CHRISTMAS +/- 2 TRADE DAYS!"

Our December 2, 2002 newsletter mentioned that Hurst-type cycle people were looking for lows on Dec. 26-27, and that we would probably get a 1-3 week rally in stock indices before continuaution of the BEAR Market.

We are BUYING for QUICK TRADE ONLY and are NOT covering our Intermediate/Long Term SHORT positions in CP letter!

Hourly numbers are becomming very Dover Sole.

Some NEWS Item may cause GOLD to Explode next 2 trading days (30-31), and possibly TOP Out there, temp.

Whether that news will also cause stock markets to react contra-cyclically to the negative is NOT YET CLEAR!

Our Major Technical concern is that most Major Indices are breaking back below their 50-day Moving Averages.

Maybe it's only to scare the "rubes" out before taking them higher for the week or two we expect.

Today seems quite scary enough, for those traders positioning for Year-end "Window-Dressing" "tape-painting".

Expecting lows here in advance, may give us the psychologic advantage to act positively on this dip!

KEEP STOPS ON ALL POSITIONS IN THIS EXTREMELY VOLATILE ATMOSPHERE.

ARCH WILL BE ON Crapvision WITH RON & SUE 5:35-5:45pm EST ON MONDAY, DEC. 30!

Archived