"They"

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the Argentina info, gents.

Reuters news agency quoted an unnamed source as saying interim IMF head Anne Krueger has told President Nestor Kirchner she will recommend the lender's board approves a second review of a $13.3 billion loan deal and keep loan payments flowing.

Argentina previously said it would not make the due payment - despite central bank reserves of about $15bn - until it had assurances from Washington that the Fund will shortly approve the second review of the country's agreement.

I wonder if Argentina is going to "extract equity" on this deal? :D :D :D

Thanks for the Argentina info, gents.

Reuters news agency quoted an unnamed source as saying interim IMF head Anne Krueger has told President Nestor Kirchner she will recommend the lender's board approves a second review of a $13.3 billion loan deal and keep loan payments flowing.

Argentina previously said it would not make the due payment - despite central bank reserves of about $15bn - until it had assurances from Washington that the Fund will shortly approve the second review of the country's agreement.

I wonder if Argentina is going to "extract equity" on this deal? :D :D :D

Absolutely. "No net loss of cash flow." I'm totally serious about that.

WASHINGTON (CBS.MW) -- Homeownership plays such a fundamental role in the U.S. economy that mortgage-financing giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac need to have a strong regulator to ensure the system doesn't break down, Treasury Secretary John Snow said Tuesday

Link

Archived