"They"

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanging around that bottom red downsloping Fibo fan.

1999 and some pocket change the low so far.

Somewhere around here...I thought 1998 yesterday, the horsemen of the Permanent Plateau may mount a counter-offensive. One for the gipper and all that.

....in this case it may be one for the dipper.

I still have to check some projections though....looks like we just cracked 1998.

I am waiting for a wee bit here 'til I check a few different things.

post-3-1078846808.png

Did someone say Doversole??

That MACD ain't even thru the Zero line yet..in a bull run the MACD will often turn up at the Zero line to launch the new leg up..BUT, when the switch is made from Bull to Bear mode, as I believe we are now doing, the MACD can go WAAYY below the zero line..If you are buying at these levels, you may end up very sorry..especially with the trannies looking to bust outta the bear flag.

Same goes for Stochastics..when the switch is made from Bull to Bear, the Stos can ride on the floor for a long time..the move to the floor is the sell signal, rather than a buy signal, in such a case.

So the big question is..have we made the switch?? Based upon the preponderance of evidence being presented at this juncture, I would have to say that it is very likely.

When the RUT ribbon rolls over, that will be the final nail in the coffin.

As always, just my take...

Should I be wrong and this pig lets go for another leg the next serious shport for the weary herdsmen of the Permanent Plateau looks like 1974.

Somehow I don't think we'll go that low though.

The double bottom at 1991 would have to be dealt with first...should that let go then I could see 1974.

miners are trading in a schizophrenic way today, GG up, GLG & GSS has sold off since yesterday... EGO release news, negative earnings due to non-cash write off on some mines... EGO sold off, temp sell off

pick up if you like them... WHT bonering up...

careful out there, I'm not selling but I'm not buying at these levels either... when the whole group is not behaving consistently, time to sit back and watch the fireworks..

US$ is back above .88 so $shorts better be careful and it could encourage gold shorts to be brave again to dump gold down...

I like Saville's scenario, get gold down to $380 and wash out the stops so we can start the run up again with less fear... ALSO, saville pointed out the long position of small specualtors on Comex Gold is too high right now relative to Jan peak, we didn't get the tree shaken enough so we gotta be on watch for a volleyball smashdown by gold shorts, and US$ bulls

US$ is back above .88 so $shorts better be careful and it could encourage gold shorts to be brave again to dump gold down...

I like Saville's scenario, get gold down to $380 and wash out the stops so we can start the run up again with less fear... ALSO, saville pointed out the long position of small specualtors on Comex Gold is too high right now relative to Jan peak, we didn't get the tree shaken enough so we gotta be on watch for a volleyball smashdown by gold shorts, and US$ bulls

Sure is possible. Gold isn't showing the strength of silver yet. I wouldn't want to be highly leveraged in the futures mkt

Archived