"They"

It is "they," who are allowing the dollar to slide, right? It is "they" who do all things, it seems. "They" are this, and "they" are that. The "they," who are responsible for the dollar's slide is what we will consider here. Is "they" the government? Is "they" the Federal Reserve? I say it is . . .

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Glad and all.

FLEX really did show a $28.50 print on Island when I posted yesterday morning. Misprint as it turned out. Made no sense anyway. Well, what does?

Sorry I couldn't correct the error but I'm still unable to get to this site from my downtown office.

Good morning Glad and all.

FLEX really did show a $28.50 print on Island when I posted yesterday morning. Misprint as it turned out. Made no sense anyway. Well, what does?

Sorry I couldn't correct the error but I'm still unable to get to this site from my downtown office.

I took a look at the island time and sales after you posted that, it showed something like 35 shares at 28.50 then 65 at 20+. After that it returned to "normal".

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!?

Well, the big run in TASR may be coming to an end. Company highlighted on Good Morning America today. Distribution can begin in ernest now.

Hi Ho Silver

Argentina today may miss a $3.1 billion loan payment to the International Monetary Fund, two years after it defaulted on $99 billion of bonds.         

President Nestor Kirchner has said he won't make the payment unless he gets assurances from the IMF that it would free this month a $3.1 billion loan to the nation.

- Bloomberg News

Argentina's strategy is clear enough: "No net loss of cash flow." (Echoing the famous call of The Environmental President, Bush I, for "no net loss of wetlands.")

Since the debt is never going to be paid anyway, it doesn't matter how large the theoretical principal and interest becomes.

Just keep the cash flowing in (preferably in back-to-back payment/new loan transactions, where the cash is instantly round-tripped between the Argentina and IMF accounts in New York) and everything will be fine.

Archived