Ids 3/5/04

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suddenly, there was a loud crack of splintering wood that reverberated throughout the room.

Unbeknownst to the elephants, who up this point, had been calmly exiting the theatre, the fire that was raging beneath the floor, had just burnt through the first of the massive timbers holding up the floor.

The elephants, a real sense of worry etched in their faces, looked at each other as the the usually monotone, but now eerily unnerved voice on the loud speaker told them there was no need to panic...

You know there's going to be trouble when K Wave starts waxing poetic! :grin: Hi K-Wave - long time...

Hey MK,

We'll have to see if the Matrix can foil our plans yet again, but this time, I think we got 'em.

But after Mad Al Green called Japanese investors provincial idiots for buyiing JGBs at one percent yield, the Japanese bond market got pasted.

Yep, that is without doubt what moved the market, not the fact that the trinagle pattern was complete as I pointed out in the commodities thread on Stool's gold a week ago today.

Suddenly, there was a loud crack of splintering wood that reverberated throughout the room.

Unbeknownst to the elephants, who up this point, had been calmly exiting the theatre, the fire that was raging beneath the floor, had just burnt through the first of the massive timbers holding up the floor.

The elephants, a real sense of worry etched in their faces, looked at each other as the the usually monotone, but now eerily unnerved voice on the loud speaker told them there was no need to panic...

I thought you said you weren't a writer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the front page of MSNBC.com:

Attorney General John Ashcroft hospitalized with severe stomach pains

You don't think he was quietly running a short-treasuries hedge fund on the side, do you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But after Mad Al Green called Japanese investors provincial idiots for buyiing JGBs at one percent yield, the Japanese bond market got pasted.

Yep, that is without doubt what moved the market, not the fact that the trinagle pattern was complete as I pointed out in the commodities thread on Stool's gold a week ago today.

Its always in the charts..but that just doesn't make a good news story.

Candadian Buck was telegraphing this currency move in bold letters the last 2 days after that failed breakdown.

Taking out that spike on the Tbone is big..this move should have some legs..

same in forex. We had a 120 move in euro in jsut 5 mins, this will find its buyers, 1.2370 should be tested.

Tested & failed.

I thought you said you weren't a writer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never said I didn't know how....just don't have the patience for epic volumes. :lol:

Don't get too excited there folks. As soon as they get around to releasing the PPI. everyone is going to be running to the other side of the boat.

The BirdMan Cometh..................

Back from having a book in my hand for the past 2 months.............

Nice to see the economy.........In the same putrid condition as when I left..............

Something tells me the floor can't fall out 'til after Election Erection..............

As for the NV Bar Results...................Who knows?.............The Nazis that administer the exam take at least two months to decide to fail half of the masochists dumb enough to take it (It's one big money making scam)...............

I'm cautiously optimistic........Due to rigorous preparation............

I move to NV in April.................

Back to making a few trades.......................

Archived