Celtic Resource (au,ag,mo,cu,gaz & Oil In Russia)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking a little closer at Celtic Resources you'll see that:

The company is profitable and plan to reach unhedged attributable gold production rates of 60,000 oz/yr by end 2003 and 500,000 oz/yr by 2007.

Celtic has spun off its none-core Kazakhstan gold and base metal exploration assets to Eureka which has begun trading.

It is Celtic?s intention to seek to distribute a significant proportion of its holding in Eureka to Celtic its shareholders as a special dividend. The directors of Celtic will provide further information on this proposal as and when it becomes available.

post-11-1076503790.gif

I'm also long Oxus Gold.

And since February 6 the owner of 1 share of Marakand for every 10 shares of Oxus Gold.

Bill Trew, CEO of Oxus, commented ?I am delighted that we have finally been able to complete all the legal and regulatory formalities in order to pay this dividend to our shareholders. Marakand has had a very successful debut on the London AIM exchange and, at current Marakand and Oxus share prices, the distribution of these shares effectively represents a 6.5% dividend. Combined with the capital growth in our shares, and the recent commencement of gold production at our Amantaytau project in Uzbekistan, which is performing to our expectations, I remain confident that Oxus will continue to provide significant returns to our shareholders?.

post-11-1076505819.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Celtic has spun off its none-core Kazakhstan gold and base metal exploration assets to Eureka which has begun trading.

It is Celtic?s intention to seek to distribute a significant proportion of its holding in Eureka to Celtic its shareholders as a special dividend. The directors of Celtic will provide further information on this proposal as and when it becomes available.

Distribution of shares held in Eureka Mining Plc as Dividend in Kind :)

Production at Amantaytau Goldfields ahead of schedule

London, 23 March 2004 ? Oxus Gold plc (?Oxus?) is pleased to announce that production at the Amantaytau Goldfields (?AGF?) mine has to date exceeded expectations and 17,500 ounces of gold have been produced. Plant throughput is ahead of schedule and gold recoveries are now in excess of 90%.

As a consequence of the mine production and gold refining being ahead of schedule, the registration of the various documents required to obtain the relevant export permit was unable to keep pace. The partners of AGF (Oxus Resources Corporation, Uzbekistan?s State Committee of Geology and Navoi MMC) have been working diligently to resolve all procedural issues and Oxus is pleased to confirm that the necessary paperwork has now been completed and gold revenue will be received well ahead of the due date for the first loan repayment by AGF.

• 2 weeks later...

It is has good pair of shorts story (piece of news), this first dividend of celtic

Eureka is has mining very interessante, it returns has to distribute has dividend of 2.3 % (+ /-). It should continues so all years, to see increasing.

:D

Archived