Happy Noo Year

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rich....and Doc....

Yeah, everyone is different. Cycle, order types, etc. We are individuals. I have alerts set for 5 mihnute through daily charts in Tradestation. When levels are hit, up pops the chart triggering the alert. Make it easy to follow a whole lot of things at once. The TICK/TRIN stuff is daytrading stuff when I trade QQQ, SPY or DIA.

However, you've given me an idea, but Doc must cooperate. Doc, how about a small colored spreadsheet where you list the various cycles and then state whether they are near top, down, near bottom, bottoming, heading up, etc or similar wording. I know you do something like that already with PTT in the anals, but something more like the Phil Erlanger website thing with some sweet color coding....we are visual creatures. Hmmmm?

Hey Doc Rockhead here seems like a real detail guy. Perhaps he could be responsible for that colored coded cycle spreadsheet for ya. :wink2:

sell ano's Bby? keep it for 1/2?

I just got email and verified, I now have access to my 1000 Shares of BBY to 'self trade'. I've been locked out of it since july when I was laid off (forced to retire).

please vote with reasons..hurry. gotta sell by 3:55 to be sure it sells if I sell.

2nd part, IF sell it is, do I do the NAV price in BEARX for the amount rec'd?

thanks all!

(as in Saturday night live circa 1982-85 "boil Larry's booty"

ano: BBY looks like a good stock in my system. Stochastics are low but rising, MACD is the same. The stock looks like a good one to hold or buy to me. If the whole market collapses next year nothing will be good. Just a suggestion, why don't you sell covered calls on it at 25 until your called out? IG

Ano,

Dont trade it yet. Looks to be rising. Consider the tax consequeces of selling today or turdsday for next year!

If I can afford it, I'm hoping the constant stream of cycle adjustments is what you will feature in the coming Streaming Stool pay thread. I can see that as extremely valuable.

I'm going to stay long my miners and cover my RYVNX with Q's over the holiday just because I think they will have to jam the futures Thurs open.

Hands down the best site on the web!

Doc and all the stoolies - you are all wonderful and I wish everyone a

Safe and Happy New Year

:D :D :grin: :grin: :D

Rich....and Doc....

Yeah, everyone is different.  Cycle, order types, etc.  We are individuals.  I have alerts set for 5 mihnute through daily charts in Tradestation.  When levels are hit, up pops the chart triggering the alert.  Make it easy to follow a whole lot of things at once.  The TICK/TRIN stuff is daytrading stuff when I trade QQQ, SPY or DIA.  

However, you've given me an idea, but Doc must cooperate.  Doc, how about a small colored spreadsheet where you list the various cycles and then state whether they are near top, down, near bottom, bottoming, heading up, etc or similar wording.  I know you do something like that already with PTT in the anals, but something more like the Phil Erlanger website thing with some sweet color coding....we are visual creatures.  Hmmmm?

Hey Doc Rockhead here seems like a real detail guy. Perhaps he could be responsible for that colored coded cycle spreadsheet for ya. :wink2:

Rich...

You didnt read clearly enough (the spiked egg nog already effecting you there buddy?)....I said DOC MUST COOPERATE. :grin:

sell ano's Bby? keep it for 1/2?

I just got email and verified, I now have access to my 1000 Shares of BBY to 'self trade'. I've been locked out of it since july when I was laid off (forced to retire).

please vote with reasons..hurry. gotta sell by 3:55 to be sure it sells if I sell.

2nd part, IF sell it is, do I do the NAV price in BEARX for the amount rec'd?

thanks all!

(as in Saturday night live circa 1982-85 "boil Larry's booty"

ano: BBY looks like a good stock in my system. Stochastics are low but rising, MACD is the same. The stock looks like a good one to hold or buy to me. If the whole market collapses next year nothing will be good. Just a suggestion, why don't you sell covered calls on it at 25 until your called out? IG

Phase 1

Description Value Phase 1

Volume Ratio 5/30 Day 66.5

P/E Ratio 13.3

P/E Relative Ratio 5.8

Proj EPS 1 Mth Change CFY 2.4

EPS Growth 5 Yr 37.6

Company Growth Ratio 1.6

Acc. Dist Current 65.0

Cash Flow Growth 5 Yr 17.7

Debt/Equity Ratio 33.6%

Insider Trading 5.0

EPS Rank 48

Price Rank N/A

Group Rank N/A

Phase 1 Score: 8/0

The Phase 1 score on this page is based on data from the previous Market Day.

These all show up arrows.

If I tell you, that will be the fare. Momma didn't raise no fool!

As long as you granfather all long terrm stoolies, you should charge more now!

I remember sending "voluntary" dues. Even then, I recognized the genius of the Stool! Seriously Doc, you are rare, one who says what they think and fights for whats right - thx! :grin:

Archived