B4 The Bell Turdsday

Guest yobob1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured it might look like this per my earlier comments. The ever popular ring the bell with the futures and hope they are drooling at the open followed by the realization that their ears didn't even perk up.

Good news! Gold's on sale! Buy early, buy often. Silver bounced hard off of 6.24. I doubt if the matrix is going to like that, but you know their manipulation ability is rapidly waning in the silver pits. Won't help the miners no doubt or my damn Bearx. :ph34r:

If anybody was on a gold standard, gold might go to $200. But then nobody is are they?

I also happen to think standard monetary theory is out of whack becasue the principals were laid down when there was a gold standard. Not the case now anywhere on the planet, including Switzerland where they have dumped more gold than England in recent years. It's all toilet paper. I say throw out the rule book we're making them up as we go.

Guest Icky Twerp

In a "when a door closes a window opens" sort of way, B4 the Bell is an amazing development in the result that Yobob & B4 are participating more freely. Thank you men. All Ready Soup seems less melancholy! :D

All I care about, all I think about is the Inflation Vs. Deflation issue ... this morning presents both cases convincingly, and I am torn how to choose between the opinions of MH & Yobob, whom both I respect, NAY REVERE! :D

The only way my simple mind can resolve this dilemma is thru timing, that is, Hyper-inflation first, then the deflation whipsaw. I'm not positioned optimally for either I guess, so I guess I won't make a dime out of the whole hootenanny. I wish I could get more physical. I wish I had known that about Silver Maples when I was buying my Silver Eagles. ;)

Good luck today, Stooli-bears!

From todays Financial Post-"John Embry, Manager of the Sprott Gold and Precious Minerals Fund, which has gained 72.4% in the year to Dec.31, foresees a doomsday scenario playing out in financial markets. "I think we are going to have hyperinflation, which would lead to a debasement of money such as we have never seen before." That boyz a stoolie for sure.

Archived