$hui And Nasty Chart

Here is something really interesting going on. I have seen it before where nasty had a good run but HUI was left behind then it comes back with a vengeance.

Anyone with free time should pull out nasty and HUI charts and put them together and post the end results.

http://stoolcities.capitalstool.com/feed_fool/hui.gif

----------------------- --

------------------------ --

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feed--when others have called for a great fall in the broads, you have been there advising caution--I don't totally understand your charts (or anyone's) but I get the jist. On M2M friday night you said you were closing your longs this week. That got my attention--somewhat more than others (who always predict the fall). I'm glad you started this thread. Could you please elaborate (and others please give your opinions)--Are things turning? Should we think of bear funds (those of us that don't short)?

Feed--when others have called for a great fall in the broads, you have been there advising caution--I don't totally understand your charts (or anyone's) but I get the jist. On M2M friday night you said you were closing your longs this week.  That got my attention--somewhat more than others (who always predict the fall). I'm glad you started this thread. Could you please elaborate (and others please give your opinions)--Are things turning? Should we think of bear funds (those of us that don't short)?

It is something to do with Dollar dead cat bounce. Bounce is bearish but liquidity won?t dry up straight away so I may sell then will pick more position when the dollar heads down again. My target at the moment for spoon is around 1260 and new high or double top on Joke. Should happen before the election.

One can see Dollars bounce is having an affect on Gold. Stocks had none so lets keep our eye on it.

Could it be that Sir John Law II wants to buy some votes?

Thanks. I don't understand all the interconnections--I don't want to waste your time asking dumb questions but--are you saying you're long in some stocks that are tied to what the dollar does (or trading the dollar), OR that all (or most of) the broads are tied to the dollar? Or, you're closing to reload at a lower level?

I've read a very basic introduction to the Elliott wave theory, so I can follow somewhat. I'm sure this question is too confused to answer. Whatever.

Archived