Appointment With The President

meta,

Dollar = Scheisspapier? :lol:

onischka, the elliott guy, has made a usdchf analysis on weekend and says if in the next upmove dollar cant get above 1.4350 then we will see 1.27 on next downmove. But if you ask me, i would go on monster short at 1.4350 and stay in till 1995 lows are seen. Look at the very long term chart and you see chf is stronger than Andre the Giant <_< :lol:

this everbank thing, are they offshore or what? If yes withdrew immediately, never ever briong your money to belize or something like that. If you are smart go to switzerland directly :lol:

An online USA bank.

Everbank

Should be a good currency move.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sloth, I can see your views. Looks like we are still in the holiday jig jag. Looking at the SPX 30 min chart with the ultimate oscillator. There has already been a trendline break to the upside. The 60 min. ultimate oscillator is right on the cusp. The question is ? Is the 30 minute chart waiting for the 60 minute chart to catch up? It is very possible. This is just short term so far, but short term can lead longer term. So, I think okay to look at different times frames.....imo

Guest SmoochMaDupe

Looks like Mr. Market is going for Max Pain (in the @ss) and confusion for the m@sses. Looks like a false run up into the close...but doc warned us a bottom may be coming...

Richmtn,

Now Al has many markets to prop: bonds, dollar, equities...too many holes in the dam, too few fingers. What a pity. eh, eh...too bad :lol:

It's finally starting to catch up.

Yeah reminds me of the guy with the spinning plates on the old Ed Sullivan shoe.

Anyhow Doc be right we are due for a rally. But will it come. They'll have to do better than this. This looks like window dressing. Watch the indicators as Doc says.

Archived