1999 Soap Actress Screamers

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stock market rally has continued longer than any bear thought possible. But so has the commodity rally. Today the CRB index hit 271, rising to within a point of its 1988 spike high. Only two more resistance levels exist beyond that: 282 (the 1984 high) and 337.60 (the record high, set in late 1980 and unconfirmed by gold, which had crested in Jan. 1980).

Some gruffstuff price levels for de CRBers out dere..

224, 256, 289, 324, 361

Success!

gruff

Christ that was a godly speech. Holier then Moses. What a dork.

Liked the clapping though. So full of clap, they clapped in the wrong places.

The standing and sitting was kind of cool too. A few hundred poo poo cushions would have made this speech a real winner.

What's so wrong with Bush.... Terrorists started in 72 at Munich and continued to escalate thru World Trade , USS Cole, Beirut Embassy...still nothing done. So they kept escalating until 9/11. Each time we didn't respond they escalated.

At least he's doing something. These other jerks would have gotten us all killed by continually doing nothing.

Yep, tens of thousands of innocents murdered to secure strategic oil regions. Not much to do with terrorism, mind ya, but it's sumthin'...yep.

Survivor, Texas-Style

Network TV is reported to be developing a "Texas version" of "Survivor," the recent popular TV show.

Contestants must travel from Amarillo through Fort Worth, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and back to Amarillo, through San Marcos and Lubbock. Each will be driving a Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: "I'm for Gore, I'm gay, and I'm here to take your guns."

The first contestant to complete the round trip is the winner.

I'm sure I'm not the first to predict that there will be no winner.

Or, to mention for the SOTU, "They hate us for our freedom."

ekkk! I was just channel surfing with the mute on and cuaght a few minutes of the onion and nearly tossed the newly eaten Home Run Inn microwave pizza up...The expressions,,,the calpping, the standing, the sitting...I bet this is the most exercise these fat asses get in a year.,,

I can picture them going home after pigging out on a huge steak and drinking a six pack of Heinekins then stripping down to their boxers and and letting one of those three note 15 second farts fly right in their spouses face before they hit the sack and let out a huge belly laugh that they rule the world...

Last rant...couldn't resist...

Ag

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soup, Yobob1 and Bearman still aren't long. :D

Been plenty long since 2000 - just not in paper.

Anticipated Suprises for 2004:

CRB will fold (In spite of OIL and PM and $US) - hedgehogs move on (also material stock plays) My favorite coffee has collapsed to the lowest price in many years. Deflation is inevitable - they are boxed in - no way out.

Stocks will crash (not really a surpise but please try and act that way) Coordinated program trades will not be very good in reverse - mentioned months ago. Unlike 2000 people will not ride down this time - much quicker on the trigger this time. System will bog and overload. Many will lose as their trades can't be executed. Shorts can't get on - longs can't sell. Markets may close due to "technical difficulties".

Japan decides not to commit seppuku on Als' paper sword. All global IR goes towards zero. Nobody wants the hot potato of a "strong" currency.

China moves on their claim to Taiwan. WalMart negotiates settlement between US and China.

Bush is not re-elected. Hillary wins on a write in campaign.

Gold does not collapse to $300 - nor does it break $500

Silver tops $20

Some of these are spurious, some are not. You figure out which. Timing of any - when they happen.

Been plenty long since 2000 - just not in paper.

Anticipated Suprises for 2004:

CRB will fold (In spite of OIL and PM and $US) - hedgehogs move on (also material stock plays) My favorite coffee has collapsed to the lowest price in many years. Deflation is inevitable - they are boxed in - no way out.

Stocks will crash (not really a surpise but please try and act that way) Coordinated program trades will not be very good in reverse - mentioned months ago. Unlike 2000 people will not ride down this time - much quicker on the trigger this time. System will bog and overload. Many will lose as their trades can't be executed. Shorts can't get on - longs can't sell. Markets may close due to "technical difficulties".

Japan decides not to commit seppuku on Als' paper sword. All global IR goes towards zero. Nobody wants the hot potato of a "strong" currency.

China moves on their claim to Taiwan. WalMart negotiates settlement between US and China.

Bush is not re-elected. Hillary wins on a write in campaign.

Gold does not collapse to $300 - nor does it break $500

Silver tops $20

Some of these are spurious, some are not. You figure out which. Timing of any - when they happen.

Deflation is inevitalbe, if the situation were normal.

IT IS NOT!

Look at this long term list of natural gas prices and remember that nitrogen based fertilizers are made in part from natural gas.

http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/hist/n9190us3M.htm

It is going up more than +40% this year.

This is inflationary.

It will continue

Deflation is inevitalbe, if the situation were normal.

IT IS NOT!

Look at this long term list of natural gas prices and remember that nitrogen based fertilizers are made in part from natural gas.

http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/hist/n9190us3M.htm

It is going up more than +40% this year.

This is inflationary.

It will continue

You are correct. Things are not normal. I didn't specifically mention NG in my list of exclusions, however it will behave much like oil. Go long cow shit futures - it makes a pretty good fertilizer too, though chiken shit is better is most cases.

There are never any shortages of anything only prices insufficent to cause a supply demand match. Prices go up - spurring either increased production or viable alternatives - simultaneously demand drops. Prices then drop as the increased production spurred by higher prices causes a msimatch in the other direction. Rinse - repeat. Yes we have probably hit production peaks in global oil and continental NG. With the US being 5% of the global population and consuming 25% of the global energy, it seems to me that there is a great deal of room for decreased demand in the US.

Archived