Way Too Big To Fail

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gann folks all became slobberingly Bearish today-it seems when we hit 1139 Spoo cash that was exactly 360 degrees (on the Gann square of 9) from the Oct.02 low of 769-now I am not a Gann follower-but I do remember Black Belt musing about the number 1139 any Ganner out there who can shed some light??? Trade safe! B)

Some kind of lender that gives you "cash advances" against lawsuit proceeds if you are currently involved in a "Hail Mary" litigation.

Lol Wndy,

After WH experienced a couple of those, he tightened up his selection criteria, stopped doing cosmetic stuff, and now he sleeps a whole lot better. I know some people have good reason to sue, but some of the stuff out there is so pathetic it's funny, unless you're the one being sued, of course.

The really low-hanging fruit in terms of (de)selection criteria is when a new patient mentions she was involved in a lawsuit with another physician at some point in her past. :D :D :D

Today's 75 million share move in JNPR was huge. It is not to be taken lightly. This is one of the biggest explosions I've seen out of a sector in a long time. When something like this happens, its usually a sign of a huge move beginning, which takes months to unfold.

There is nothing more to add.

That chart of juniper is crazy, such a breakout was totally unnecessary so to say, there was no bull flag, it could just move along the nice uptrendchannel, but somthing caused it to even break out of this channel and that on huge volumeon huge volume.

Another thing:

The last hope for the bears is/was that stocks did go up, because dollar did go down. Stocks just reflected the dollar inflation nothing else.

The whole week the dollar rallied, but stocks too, espacially nasdaq. And we have a weekly close above the 200 weekly SMA in S&P, that was also something like the last line in the sand for bears.

If the market corrects, but then recovers and busts thru the former high it started to retrace from then we will see nasdaq 5000 this year, a mega mania will start.

After all i am quite happy to be involved in stock market and currencies since end of 1999. In that short time period i saw everything. Nobody on earth can tell me anything about stocks, i saw everything. It was/is a good education for the rest of my life, i hope.

Hypertiger .........................................................................

The mechanics and moral exposition that you have layed

out over .. the last several months re:..debt backed debt

is sound and compelling

Your .........Warnings.......should be viewed by ALL..as a...........

Public Service Announcement

I would not worry about "time" frames and creditability issues.

You are far far removed from those who really..do.. need to worry

over creditability.......................................................

Absolute Capitalist.......is actually a stand for Anti-Entropic..........

They deny a natural law of give and take........which must be based

on principle........of give and take ...VALUE...VALUES.

NOT take goods........service........with chit stubs...........

European Central Bankers adopt "Open Mouth Policy"

Note that the Dollar/Yen relationship is relatively unchanged,

Dollar/Oil relatively unchanged,

Copper is up,

and gold is down as a direct result of Euro jaw boning.

If it's all talk and no action, gold will hang in there...and may disengage from the Euro if all they're going to do is talk about it.

Noland has to be one of the most frustrated people alive.  All of this sound analysis, all of which makes good sense, and yet it has proven to have no predictive value because bubbles can just grow and grow and no one can predict the end.  You have to wonder what someone like that has done with his personal investments in recent years.  He has to believe his own words, so presumably he is acting accordingly, and has been completely devastated.  Yet he persists.  Is he on suicide watch?

Suicide watch, or laughing all the way to the bank? :P chart.asp?symb=hui&compidx=aaaaa:0&comp=ndx&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=4194304&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=10&sid=16794&style=320&time=11&freq=2&nosettings=1&rand=8801&mocktick=1&.gif

European Central Bankers adopt "Open Mouth Policy"

Note that the Dollar/Yen relationship is relatively unchanged,

Dollar/Oil relatively unchanged,

Copper is up,

and gold is down as a direct result of Euro jaw boning.

If it's all talk and no action, gold will hang in there...and may disengage from the Euro if all they're going to do is talk about it.

Yep, I think Col Dashley pointed out that many commodities went up today with the U.S. Peso.

When gold and silver start rallying with the dollar, that means its rallying in all other currencies, and trading sideways in U.S. Peso terms.

That will be the "Seminal Event" for gold and silver.

At that point, all the "Special Situations HedgeHogs" and "Intramarket Relationship Gamers" will see their Kopin Tan - hedged trades blow up big time, and we could see an epic Delta Hedging Meltup occur in the commodities which are supposed "trade in lockstep with the Euro" or something....

Archived