The Sky Is Green

Sphinxter if you'll go buy 2 PCs, a couple of TVs and a Lincoln Navigator you'll come out even on your inflation. You might want to stock on on dollars too, they burn real nice as a cheap fuel. :lol:

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no doubt that the only way the monetary central planners will be able to keep the fantasy alive is with helicopter drops of fiat. The current action in the PM markets are setting us up for a big move to the upside later. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Screw the government and screw the matrix. B)

yes, but it can go south with the broads, that's the plan.

Sphinxter if you'll go buy 2 PCs, a couple of TVs and a Lincoln Navigator you'll come out even on your inflation. You might want to stock on on dollars too, they burn real nice as a cheap fuel. :lol:

:D :D

But that problem is, because I am trying to save for three children's college edumacation, and I want to keep my inflation flat, I already have 32 plasma screen TV.s

Flat as they are, they still take up too much space.

Hoping for a big fire sale on the physical this week.

Can't have too much unless it's silver and you haven't installed the extra leaf springs over the rear axle.

sphin: I am so silly that I had my 2 boys open savings accounts a couple of years back. Trying to teach disicpline and savings opposed to instant gratification. My bad. I guess I should get them each a cap one card?

get yer dog one while yer at it...

Archived