Derivatives Cyclone

Nothing can describe the odd market action today. Only way to explain it is that its a Derivatives Cyclone.

I'll let Ag's Nightmare and Soup carry on today:

Does anyone find the 10 and 30 year bond action a little bizarre ? 10 year just busted 4.......I have no friggen idea whats going on there...Jeez watching the bond market flop around is unreal ....They should introduce a new derivative on the CBOE called "bond bellies" ....

Was there a particular excuse for the bond rally ? I know Big Ben talked to the Parliament but was there anything else ? I saw something about the Beige book scroll by being strong but I have actually lost interest.

30 minutes to the no tick 30 minute RUT roh rally with a few bonus points tacked on after hours for good measure....

It's kind of like In the first part of the mania Al Green raised rates several times and we had moonshots each time hiked. I think the only thing that stops this market trend now is exhaustion and who knows where thats at.

All news is apparently irrelevant from a macro perspective and I feared the same thing you did....The perception that a rallying dollar is now bullish just as the falling of the dollar was bullish or if you noticed how they used the words "controlled"....free markets my ass...

Fleck who does not believe in the black helicopter stuff even mentioned the word rigged when he was discussing the bond markets yesterday and the ability of the long end to constantly stay within ranges that defies logic..

Soup and Fleck are right,,,,everything is binary or "bonery"......Its all or nothing...This can't afford to stop inflating.

I think the market has become such a joke and a lie I wish they woud just come clean with the public and seperate the companies that are smoke and mirrors and selling at 25 times sales and create an index for them....Maybe call it the GFSE ...the " Greater Fool Stock Exchange " They might have 500 to 1000 Havan Omlettes they can throw in there with EBAY being the greatest weight in the tracking stock called the SSS...( Sheet Sheet Sheet )

Now if some shill came on TV and said this index is filled with POS's...They can destroy you or make you milions based on supply and demand and are dependent upon moral hazard, mo mo and sentiment.... Disclosed below each reco should be " if there is an idiot dumber than the one after you willing to pay a higher price for your worthless piece of paper you win, but be carefull because most of these will at some point send the chump to the van down by the river to spend the rest of his living days." Have fun and don't take a leak at 10:30, 1, or 2:40 pm central or you will miss the boat."

I have no problem with real companies who make money and pay dividends that deserve to be rewarded with investment dollars but I'm tired of the lies regarding the way the shills disclose and present their reasoning for buying crap but we are back to the double standard mania idiocy again...

Would it be so hard if Wall Street came clean and flat out said this is a mania ? I'd have no problem with it...Matter of fact I'd respect the fact they understand the environment which has nothing to do with long term investing in most cases....Everything is pretty pictures TA and squeezing.....There is no long haul....Just survival.

The manic ticks and the 24/7 bullhorning tell us that the fed is scared to death. I think the M's have them worried, regardless it will all fail miserably.

Greenspew knows it is over for the economy, remember in his speech when he claimed that the next downturn will Not be a result of the bubble. It most certainly will and the scumbag is trying to save his ass. The fed is done, out of ammo.

If this is such a healthy bull mkt, why all the collusion, why the fear, in fact downright panic of any retracement? Watch them protect the round numbers

Eff these statists, they will fail miserably, and I plan on being around until said day. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Too many longs, too many bulls, too many all thinking the same way. Maybe it is a new era, but these enviroments in the past have led to some serious sell offs. I think if I hear one more "until the election" I will absolutley vomit.

They can bullhorn 24/7 and that will not magically produce a recovery. The system has structural imbalances that must be addressed by nature's ways. Of course , it could be different this time, and they really do possess the keys to the golden kingdom.

From the beeny buttwipe we wouild like to hear. " We screwed up the system with our unwillingness to have a backbone and prempt bubble1. We allowed too much credit and now we will have to stand back and take our medicine. Once the natural liquidation is allowed to take place we can move forward. Alphie and myself, due to our utter gross incompetence, resign, effective today. We will both forfeit any future benefits, including any pension.

As long as they can generate a buy program whenever necessary, new highs have the highest odds.

I really believe there is only one question. The fed/govt are desperate to inflate asset prices. There is absolutely no question that the have had their hand in all this program buying. The question? Can they defy all natural laws? If you think they can ,one should be long, if you still think the mkt is bigger than the statists then you should fade this crap.

5 minutes till the last hour buy program finale. Should be the quite the firework show watch, they will run this program for the full hour.

All I got to say the coordinated collusion is not by accident.

Now, all eyes are on Kathie Lee (INTC) and her "re-engineered 2003 implants", and YHOO, the world's largest on-line matchmaking agency.

Beat by a penny???

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Closing Anals Intraday are now posted. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. ! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

As someone who can't understand most of this anyway, I must say that even I was shocked to see 10 year bonds trading under 4% again. Do we have inflation or not? We have assets skyrocketing, commodities same, stocks same, dollar trashed. All of these should result in higher rates. I really don't get it. I know one thing, if I try to do anything with this I will get hurt badly. I need a widows and orphans investment, something with safety. Where do the conservator trustees put widows and orphans money these days?

Imagine a 10 foot high human slingshot pulled back as far as it can go with Craig Berret strapped in and the Greasman holding back the torque....

The after hours squirrels are ready to jump on the stock like its a pile of nuts and the greasman lets go of the rubber band with Berrets fat stubby legs and the worlds smallest mouth with legs flailing left and right with his arms out to his side flying through the air....

Either he lands face down or we start another leg up tomorrow....

Ag

As someone who can't understand most of this anyway, I must say that even I was shocked to see 10 year bonds trading under 4% again. Do we have inflation or not? We have assets skyrocketing, commodities same, stocks same, dollar trashed. All of these should result in higher rates. I really don't get it. I know one thing, if I try to do anything with this I will get hurt badly. I need a widows and orphans investment, something with safety. Where do the conservator trustees put widows and orphans money these days?

In real gold under the mattress. :lol:

Bye the bye, I was reviewing my web site stats today and noticed some of you stoolies are finding me from the old board info. Really I'm not trying to hide (yet) and I'll gladly put the link back up on my profile if it will make it easier for those interested. My only request is not to send pictures or extensive graphs to my e-mail as my connection is tenuous at best and at times just downloading my mail takes a while. The upside to the spam now clogging my box, is that I now have a 2' penis with a permanent erection, I have lost 3,000 pounds, and my credit has now been repaired to the point I can now charge over $1,000,000,000,000 - just like Al. :lol:

Intel Fourth-Quarter Revenue of $8.74 Billion at Record Level

Wednesday January 14, 4:15 pm ET

Fourth-Quarter Earnings Per Share $0.33

EPS Includes $0.09 Goodwill Impairment Charge and $0.09 Tax Benefit on Divestitures

SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 14, 2004--Intel Corporation today announced fourth-quarter revenue of $8.74 billion, up 12 percent sequentially and up 22 percent year-over-year. Fourth-quarter revenue was slightly higher than the previous record of $8.73 billion set in the third quarter of 2000.

Fourth-quarter net income was $2.2 billion, up 31 percent sequentially and up 107 percent year-over-year. Earnings per share were $0.33, up 32 percent sequentially

link: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040114/145711_1.html

Archived