Binary Environment

HMY wants up

Has the rand been weakening?

Relative to the HUI.X it has been out performing lately

Results of Crapvision poll on Oneal

53% say he is a disgruntled employee 47% say he is doing the right thing

Media mind control

1074005488894?User=normbailey&Pswd=IKt21SjLpLg1A&DataType=GIF&Symbol=NYSE:HMY&Interval=30&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=0&Study=&Param1=&Param2=&Param3=&FontSize=10&LocaleID=0x0409&.gif

It's a false dichotomy: disgruntled former employee/doing the right thing.

One does not necessarily exclude the other.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Proves my thesis that the majority simply cannot recognize the difference between right and wrong. I see it to some extent in virtually everyone I know except most of you, and Madame Stool.

There is only one truth.

Most have given up looking for it. The search is painful but rewarding to those who have the courage to face up to it.

There are insufficient words to praise and thank Doc for Stoolville. The ignorance of the masses still astounds me daily. The shock and horror on the faces of the 99.9% of the sheeple when this thing blows will be something to behold.

Inflation in paper assets yes (I count homes now as paper since the valuations are ridiculous). Price increases in most goods? Not without spendable income increases which isn't happening and isn't likely to happen. Profit squeeze? You betcha.

RV leading index weak. Better get another re-fi blast soon.

I just can?t understand how one can compare Dollar made from thin air with goods that take time to produce. If dollar had a 30% haircut then all dollars assets have taken haircut unless one was holding assets, which were appreciating. .

Money in the bank is getting diluted every year by newly created Flat money unless they are converted into assets, 1930 dollar in today?s money is worth less then 7 cents this is a government?s figure in best light.

Remember is just a piece of papers and value is in the mind.

"Yesterday(Jan. 8) the Bank of Japan reported that Official Foreign Reserves increased $29.1 billion during December to $652.8 billion. These largely dollar reserves were up an astonishing $201.3 billion, or 45%, for the year. There is market speculation that the Bank of Japan expended as much as $30 billion this week supporting the dollar. The size of these unrelenting interventions/liquidity injections is simply incredible, especially in the face of today?s wildly overheated global financial system. That unprecedented interventions are barely stabilizing the dollar is indicative of an unfolding crisis."

-Credit Bubble Bulletin, by Doug Noland

Will the sox lead today? Or will it continue its asymetrical ways?

el cliffo awaits. prepare.

hyperinfaltion is unlikely here.

a cliff jump highest probability ever.

imo.

Archived