Binary Environment

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cautious in The Short Run

Spring in Spring

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

There are insufficient words to praise and thank Doc for Stoolville. The ignorance of the masses still astounds me daily. The shock and horror on the faces of the 99.9% of the sheeple when this thing blows will be something to behold.

Doc and the Stool saved me. Words can't express my debt to the brilliant Stoolies, each and every one, who share their wisdom and thoughts and questions here every day. Bruvvahs in arms.

Future chart of BGO, GSS, WHT

This is my point exactly, as long as I keep seeing charts like this from crappy companies then why not one day the miners with some real profits and fundamentals behind them.

The miners will no doubt try and shake a lot of people out but try and be patient, sell 25% of your stock into strengh (I sell 1/4 if the price doubles) and then HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE.

Doc and the Stool saved me. Words can't express my debt to the brilliant Stoolies, each and every one, who share their wisdom and thoughts and questions here every day. Bruvvahs in arms.

Hey, I'm a sistah but I join my bruvvers in agreeing that this is an absolutely unique site. Not only is it wonderful to communicate with like minds but I get to read interesting, presorted links to relevant articles and charts. Thanks Doc inventing Stoolville...

This is my point exactly, as long as I keep seeing charts like this from crappy companies then why not one day the miners with some real profits and fundamentals behind them.

The miners will no doubt try and shake a lot of people out but try and be patient, sell 25% of your stock into strengh (I sell 1/4 if the price doubles) and then HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE.

I'm with Calculus.

I recently added up where I would have been in my miners if I'd just hung on vs. all the active trading I have been doing.

It would have been sobering except it led me straight to the bottle.

From now on, I am simply adding to all pullbacks.

I bought heavily yesterday. That dolor 'bounce' was pathetic.

Current holdings are:

AGT

CDE

DROOY

GBN

HL

MNG

PKD

PMU

WHT

Plus:

CHK

PKD

Plus:

Everbank

Physical

Cash

HMY wants up

Has the rand been weakening?

Relative to the HUI.X it has been out performing lately

Results of Crapvision poll on Oneal

53% say he is a disgruntled employee 47% say he is doing the right thing

Media mind control

1074005488894?User=normbailey&Pswd=IKt21SjLpLg1A&DataType=GIF&Symbol=NYSE:HMY&Interval=30&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=0&Study=&Param1=&Param2=&Param3=&FontSize=10&LocaleID=0x0409&.gif

Yes, the rand recently hit 6.93 and appears to be weakening. Also, O'Brien put out a buy on related stock, GFI, so all SAs going up in sympathy as Tom's groupies pile in on opening.

Archived