The Managed Economy

No way this stock mkt was washed out. Yeah right the first time ever with nosebleed valuations? The first time ever when there was no capitulation. Fornicate em, you are only deludimng yourself if you think the long postions will pay you anything of value. At least I understand the gig is up, I am fuc#ed and might as well pick out the burial plot. I will never , ever cave in and march with herd of lemmings. I have been stupid and naive but I have done it in my own way./

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol....I know it seems it will never end.now it's up to the scammers to put that new year money to work.all they care about is outperforming the other fund scam artists.

They are all chasing the same crap.when you play a pyramid game like this,the only ones that get out alive are the first few that were in.joe sixpack will end up paying the bill since it is their money supporting the pyramid.tons of fresh money coming in means the sheeple are once again buying near the top.

I think we may see 1160 before expiration....a big blowoff top

Just checked the volume figures.

We have had an unmitigated speculative orgy on the Nasdaq the last 3 days, each day over 2.1 billion shares. That's almost 7 billion of NazCrack Paper gamed in 72 hours.

Just today, almost 2.4 billion, thanks to a stunning 140 million shares traded in NT alone, 130 million in LU, 62 million in INTC, 48 million in CSCO.

Hey Soup:

Wanna guess what the OTC BB volume is?? Must be stratospheric.

Anybody know where to look that up???

Trillions of shares

Plunger--Libertas

My only point of disagreement is that I don't think gold/Pms will collapse--Using Wolanchukian analysis, I have noticed that gold and silver have been trading like the SM in the 90s and the past year or so--that is that there is an army of bottom pickers ready and willing to buy any little pullback-I believe in the gold supression story but the "Cabal" is being overwhelmed by intense investor demand--Gold and silver are traing much differently than when they were under the Cabal's thumb--then, any rally would fall apart just on some phoney CB announcement of a gold sale...anyway, that;s how i see it.

I would love it if somebody would tell me, after witnessing the mkt action for the last year, given the economic and debt backdrop,? why I should mnot be scared to death?

scared, why? you are informed, you know what's coming.

be prepared, you have cause.

if nooks fly it won't really matter, you wont have much time to be scared.

just look into the warm lite and melt with your gold.

have some faith soup, we'll survive, win and hopefully leave this place a far better

one than we found it.

Doc: I respectfully disagree. I have personally witnessed, although it was not meant to be, bulg boyz on conference calls with the fed. Look at the tick chart, that is not an accident. This is all corrdinated buying, qbed by the fed. Fornicate it all to hell. Yeah right the fed draing? We never see all the off balance sheet crap.

Guest libertas

Hey soup, chill out.

You are watching one of the great monetary disasters of all time unfolding. Like the South Seas Bubble, John Law's Mississippi Company, the Crash of '29 and the Great Depression, this is a unique event.

You will be able to tell your grandchildren and wyndy can probably write a book. Enjoy, marvel, and be there.

Doc:  I respectfully disagree.  I have personally witnessed, although it was not meant to be,  bulg boyz on conference calls with the fed.  Look at the tick chart,  that is not an accident.    This is all corrdinated buying,  qbed by the fed.  Fornicate it all to hell.    Yeah right the fed draing?  We never see all the off balance sheet crap.

fed's on it's way to monetizng, get this... $3 trillion by this months end.

that aint on anyones books.

by hook or by crook, they dont wanna lose.

but they will.

Archived