Shocking News Hits Market

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the experience of peace and love beyond this season. With all that is happening in the world today, this will have to be an experience that takes place within the consciousness of each and every one of us personally, and within the close ties and communities we construct- just as it has always been, in all times."

Word Charliss....word.

best to you :D

Just back from all the classic retail outlets, awfully quiet here in the midwest....Dozer have to laugh at the Irony of the Big Bear bankruptcy....there is a store on every corner usually right next to their major competitor, Kroger....now who do you think is buying Big Bear....thats right Kroger...going to be alot of cheap grocery space for sale ...on every major street corner today there was at least one sometimes 2-3 poor souls freezing there a-- off holding signs reading " Big Bear closeout...everything must go!"

TRADE SAFE

Cargo planes and even pictures of suitcase nukes at Jihad websites.

Steven Quayle and Homelandsecurity.us have info.

The market could move lower on this threat, but I suspect that these terrorists get over here and are so happy to be out of that dirt, poverty stricken hell hole over there that they just want to smoke dope, work simple jobs, drive fancy cars and live it up over here.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they said to themselves "Al Quaida who?" after getting over here.

Of course, there could be a few real radicals in the bunch...

All ORDS up 21 points...Newscorp up 2.5% , Nikkei up 90 points..doesnt appear to be worrying many in this neck of the woods.

Volume very light though Bris.... don't think we can read too much into it at this stage...

maybe so Brisbane, but I've never really seen the US markets pay much attention to what other world markets did the night before.

I see the doolar is up a few points tho....that might make a difference.

someone speculated earlier this weekend that the doolar bouncing might be enough to slam the SM down....due to cash-requirements for covering dollar-shorts.

There's a bit of retail bullhorning beginning tonight, but I don't think US retailers had a very good weekend.... :P

Target and Walmart report tomorrow I believe...

Archived