5 Step Rally Process

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Granted 99% of the masses are walking around completely friggin clueless, however most on this board no what is really going on. My question to you folks is why in the hell do you want to continue living in this cesspool? Most ignore,deny or are just plain stupid, I can see how they get by. Why would one put up this felonious, criminal, scummy, filthy system?

Sure, maybe "the system" is corrupt and evil, but at this point I don't think its possible to change it without a major financial implosion. I think the best that can be done is to make sure to have a few months of living resources, a reasonable amount of money as cash, and some pm's if the money becomes no good. I'm fully aware that something bad will happen, but what else can I do? Certainly I can plan for the future as best I can, but I'm not gonna worry about the system too much. If I thought there was something that could offset the coming implosion, I would do it, but an implosion is inevitable now.

pictures from what was and what is about to be : "But the worst was to come in the five years following the war. Between 1919 and the end of 1922 the supply of paper money in Germany increased from 50.15 billion to 1,310.69 billion marks. Then in 1923 alone the money supply increased to a total of 518,538,326,350.00 billion marks. By the end of 1922 the wholesale price index had increased to 10,100 (still using 1913 as a base of 100). When the inflation ended in November 1923, this index had increased to 750,000,000,000,000. The foreign-exchange rate of the mark decreased to 191.93 to the dollar at the end of 1919, to 7,589.27 to the dollar in 1922, and then finally on November 15, 1923, to 4,200,000,000,000.00 marks for one dollar. "

"It's been just four days since gold has climbed above the 400 level. The market is digesting this ?unexpected? feat. And it may take time before ?above 400 gold? is believed and accepted. What's the hurry? The forces are working. The primary trend of gold is bullish. But like all primary bull trends, the bull wants to rise while taking as few investors along for the ride. To do this requires scares in the form of periodic corrections.

I thought the American Barrick story was interesting. ABX was the largest hedger in the business. A week ago management came out stating that they would no longer be hedging. Then two days ago they revised their statement saying that they would actively be getting rid of their hedge book. ABX has sold forward 16 million ounces of gold. We can now expect that Barrick will be buying gold (covering their hedges) on any forthcoming weakness in gold. But the fact that Barrick is now (by implication) bullish on gold is significant, particularly since this is a company that for years took a huge short positions in gold and is now in the process of covering their short position!?

Richard Russell

Dow Theory Letters

December 4

tpark:  Thanks for the response,  but my question still stands,  why do want to live in this enviroment?

Because life is not about the sm..I know we are f*cked, but I enjoy a nice bottle of good wine, a fast car, the company of beautiful women, the way my niece tells me she loves me in her british accent, my mom's poundcake, a great world cup soccer match, a red sky sunset, the sound of the waves hitting the beach, do I need to go on...

Enjoy the benefits of your health and life while you have them..

"U.S. Focus Equity Funds: December Begins With Net Inflow; Revising Nov. Estimate Upward

? U.S. focus equity funds est. $4.6 bil. net inflow in latest week, an increase from prior week's +$2.6 billion.

?Revising Nov. est. total net inflow upward to $18 bil. (from $15 bil.). Down only slightly from October's +$19.4 bil.

?YTD net inflow $129 bil. is big turnaround from '02 YTD $19 bil. net outflow, but down 48% from 2000 YTD (+$249 bil.).

Seasonals Are Around The Corner December kicks off with another healthy dose of equity fund net inflow. If inflow stays strong during the month, it could foreshadow a very strong start to 2004 in terms of additional net inflow. Typically, fund flow is strong early in the year since January 1st begins a new investing year in terms of IRAs and 401(k) contributions. But in the past few years, inflow in the January-mid April period has been untypically spotty. Good inflow momentum leading into the New Year may signal a return to the norm.?

Eric Bjorgen

The Leuthold Group

A Research Division Of Weeden & Co. Inc.

Supply/Demand Flash Report

Dec. 3, 2003

ned: why not? So I can continue to watch the blow by blow of the destruction of western civilization? SO I can continue to see my savings debased to bail out the fricking irresponsible? SO I can continue to watch the morons bid stocks higher? WTF is the point?

Don't worry tears of Joy are coming...Just hold on...

I remember stopping at Slave lake before flying out of the oil patch one time and we drank like retards...when I was in the plane I could not block out the buzz of the engines and it was also Christmas so all the rigs we flew over were decorated with lights and you could see all of them for miles around in the frozen wasteland...

I got sick and threw up massively, my cheeks were puffed out until they hurt...then I swallowed it all back down...I knew I would not be able to do that for the next 2 hours so I started waving my hands to draw attention to myself and they quickly produced a garbage bag...I thought I can't stop it so I might as well enjoy it...I loved that puke session...It was bliss...Tears of joy.

Don't worry bliss is coming don't fight it...

The just think positive inflation forever religion will collapse when the debt inflationary messiah turns out to be the false profit...

about the comparison of hyperinflationary early 20s germany and todays USA:

i dont see that the US has lost a big war and furthermore i dont see a Versialles treaty around the corner. So why the comparison?

soup,

relax and try to have some good sex.

Archived