For Your Early Friday Morning Meditation

No Suctor Watch today. Doc had to deal with customer service issues. It seems I am unable to make clear how to log in to the Anals.

Is anyone experiencing a problem with finding out how to log-in? If so, please click the "Subscription Help" link in the left column?

Is anyone having a problem logging in to the Anals with their Paypal assigned user name and password? In every case where there's been a problem in the past, it has been user input error. In this case I have tested the name and password in question and it works from my compuker. Any of you tech geniuses have any idea why the log-in might not work on a different compuker and is there anything that can be done about that?

I am very frustrated by this. :angry: :angry:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. Any of you tech geniuses have any idea why the log-in might not work on a different compuker and is there anything that can be done about that?

I am very frustrated by this. :angry: :angry:

some people may be confused by two differrent logins.

one to register for posting with our names and the other for the anals.

maybe they are flipping account names or passwords between the two.

The C.N.B.C. drumbeat never changes.

More pundits being brought on to discuss the "IT Spending Recovery", and "rebound in corporate profits", yada, yada...

I have never seen such an obsession with tech stocks which refuses to die.

I wonder if we will ever see the end to this madness.

Powerball lottery winner coming up on Crapvision. How many snakeoilers are buttering him up backstage? I can just imagine the deluge of financial sewage being preached to him.

Run, lottery winner, Run, Run away from Procto. Quick! Before you run into a Dick Huey or a Ned Riley or some other nasty equivalent!

Hey y'all.

Would you do good ole Doc a favor? When talking about or showing a chart of small cap or less well know stocks, including precious metals, could you include the company name along withthe symbol. I do not follow all the same stocks you do, and often cannot associate a symbol with a name. There may be others like me out there.

Many tanks.

The C.N.B.C. drumbeat never changes.

More pundits being brought on to discuss the "IT Spending Recovery", and "rebound in corporate profits", yada, yada...

I have never seen such an obsession with tech stocks which refuses to die.

I wonder if we will ever see the end to this madness.

mark, i think the same about biotech. Since months and months it is my take, that in biotrch sector there is a lot of rsik capital. One day, when the risk capital "givers" want their money back because they have financial probelms on thier own, biotech will collapse.

Well, this should have happend months ago. But i didnt, even now, bio doesnt come really down. <_<

For us civilians, the problem with shorting biodrech is that one of them may come up with some FDA approval or new technology that causes a huge run-up -- like the company (whose name I have now forgotten) that made the big splash with anti-angiogenesis drugs. So, we need to have an expert opinion from someone in the field before shorting. (Hint hint, Dr. Metamucil.....) :D

gold: Most futures brokers require $5000 to open account.

GOLD, 100 oz COMEX GC COMEX Init margin $1,350 Maint. Margin $1,000

GOLD, 33.2 oz NY, MINI XK A/C/E Init margin $270 Maint. Margin $200

You could easily buy 100 oz gold for $5000 and have some breathing room, but it's dangerous to use leverage if you don't have extra $ to weather a storm.

I don't know much about options on futures but I guess they are similar to stock options.

Any of you tech geniuses have any idea why the log-in might not work on a different compuker and is there anything that can be done about that?

I know that it sounds silly, but have you tried suggesting them to check the state of their CRAPS LOCK key? Tends to solve lots of login problems. :P

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived