Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Inner Spock

Guest The CoinGuy
MDG trading at HOD. It still has some legs. B)

Some long legs at that Col :rolleyes: ...

TCG

someone mentioned that head and shoulder over the last 5 days (intradaychart) es , mrkt at the neckline zone, traded to it once then back to days lows and back to it after the consumer credit reaction. i'm shor t from this zone avg 1062 with 2.5 stop and 5pt target.

That was me and I am short from 1064 ... 1064.75 stop. My biggest concern is the matrix sees the same thing and will invalidate it :P

On second thought Im out

Its happy hour at the matrix

Any bets on whether Kudlow apologizes for his riduculous fist pounding on the 'surprise' to the upside in the jobs number? KNC were frothing yesterday over the big, big, inevitable jobs upside surprise today.

let it go, the govt can not dictate where the dollar should be and they certainly will not prevent stocks from fining their natural levels.

Krudlow will pull whatever number fits him out of his hat, hell the guy is so demented and factually challenged, why would he admit he was wrong?

Any bets on whether Kudlow apologizes for his riduculous fist pounding on the 'surprise' to the upside in the jobs number? KNC were frothing yesterday over the big, big, inevitable jobs upside surprise today.

Betty Dont.

On the five minute looks like things - fast stockastics- building for a gap down Monday on the SPX. Similar to yesterday.

Guest bullseatshitndie

dow futures ran right up to 9870(earlier support) and backed off nicely. keep it coming.