A Laboratory Called Skylab

. . . . . . iod_skylab_0311_04.jpg

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- Thirty years ago the United States acquired its initial experience operating a scientific workshop in orbit over Earth. Three crews of three astronauts spent much of 1973 and 1974 aboard a laboratory called Skylab, seen here in this view of the station taken during the second manned mission . . .

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Lehman anal cyst on Crapvision saying he expects 3% y/y growth for Christmas sales. A survey of consumers I heard earlier today said consumers expect to spend 5% less - I don't recall one of these surveys ever showing that, but I'm not sure which one was quoted or its history.

8.2% - must have been a lot of hedonistic pricing. :lol: :lol:

Lehman anal cyst on Crapvision saying he expects 3% y/y growth for Christmas sales.  A survey of consumers I heard earlier today said consumers expect to spend 5% less - I don't recall one of these surveys ever showing that, but I'm not sure which one was quoted or its history.

8.2% - must have been a lot of hedonistic pricing.  :lol:  :lol:

Here ya' go.

Note: I'm giving my wife the edict: Spend less and contribute to the decline. :D

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-rup2...dlines-business

U.S. retail sales may fall 5% from a year ago during this holiday shopping season as consumers tighten their budgets and shop for discounts, a private survey showed.

The average American household budget for spending on gifts between the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday Thursday and the end of the year will be $455, down from $483 last year and $462 in 2001, according to a Conference Board Survey of 5,000 households. The New York research group conducted the survey this month, through Nov. 17.

The average budget for West Coast states may be $409, down from $468 a year ago, according to the survey.

Archived