"I'm cheering a Street gang's bust"

Paul,

Is your pen name Walt Hopmans? He's  the guy who submits all of those limericks to penthouse every issue..

Alright, 'fess up - you're the one that's been buying it for the articles (limericks). And here I was going batty that I'd never find that person!

:P :P

Of course, it's for intellectual exercise only :lol:

Oh and maybe prostate cancer prevention :grin: ...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

blast today s/b no surprise. es held 1030 several times last week. also, today is window dressing, trades executed today settle friday(month end)

Paul,

Is your pen name Walt Hopmans? He's ?the guy who submits all of those limericks to penthouse every issue..

Alright, 'fess up - you're the one that's been buying it for the articles (limericks). And here I was going batty that I'd never find that person!

:P :P

Of course, it's for intellectual exercise only :lol:

Oh and maybe prostate cancer prevention :grin: ...

Can't argue with that! :grin:

Had to get my 2 bits in before the mouse perked up... :D

While trying to second guess a top, I hope some of you have taken another look at FRE. Weak on Friday, and really weak today. December 55 puts have gone from .60 on Friday morning to 1.65-1.70 this afternoon. This stock looks ready for another leg down, certainly one to challenge the lows in the upper 40s.

Gladiator:

I've delt with those drunken crooks many times. I doubt if anyone here here has had the first hand experiences with them like I have.

No, I'm not talking about the currency traders but the FBI. How much you wanna bet the guys arrested were shorting the dollar or long gold? If they were with the program no one would have even blinked.

Funny! My thoughts exactly! Kill 2 birds with one stone. Get rid of those pesky currency traders that don't toe the Matrix line and also put on a little Dog and Pony show for the sheeple.

Archived