"I'm cheering a Street gang's bust"

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ML Gold trading vehicle info can be found at http://www.trakrs.com/pdf/Gold_TRAKRS_Disc...re_Document.pdf

"....designed to track the spot price of Gold, .... rate equal to one months lease rate for gold"

".... for non-institutional customers, Trakrs positions are not leveraged ...customers post 100% of market value..."

I don't know... I'll stick with miners and the proposed ETF

Just glanced at home bulders, you talk about out of control. :o

You'd think seasonally it would slow down a little but apparently all the insiders who are dumping their shares are buying up luxury subdivisions for everyone in the family and the chem lawn man.

Some of the stuff thats going on is short term incredible for real estate bulls but long term what a mess this is going to be.

Congratulations to Alan Greenpsew...He has just officially destroyed another asset class long term.

Ag

I'd love to Gruff.

I've been to Bruxelles (note authentic French spelling) many, many times but its been a while now. I'l drop you a line next time I'm about to jump on the Eurostar.

This company perpetually seems to warn....

(REUTERS) UPDATE 2-Xerox 2004 forecast is below average estimate

NEW YORK, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Office equipment maker Xerox Corp. on Monday forecast 2004 earnings below anal cysts' average estimate as gains from its latest color printing systems are hurt by lagging sales of older products.

Ag

That ML Gold trading vehicle info can be found at http://www.trakrs.com/pdf/Gold_TRAKRS_Disc...re_Document.pdf

"....designed to track the spot price of Gold, .... rate equal to one months lease rate for gold"

".... for non-institutional customers, Trakrs positions are not leveraged ...customers post 100% of market value..."

I don't know... I'll stick with miners and the proposed ETF

Tanks for the information.

Gold TRAKERS are not qualified investments for retirement plans (401k, IRA, etc.), as are commodities in general. Even if your broker allows them to be purchased anyway, purchasing any disqualified investment may make your entire retirement plan non-qualified (no longer tax free).

Wait for the ETF and an official approval by the SEC or IRS.

There are no limits to the good times. Just borrow and spend and buy. Borrow and spend and buy. Biggest freaking ponzi scheme ever. Hyper is right. Debt must be created on a massive scale daily now. B)

Archived