"I'm cheering a Street gang's bust"

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amazing...

i said on m2m that i just couldn't see where the impetus was going to come from to push this POS up.

and i still can't ! :lol:

but up it is.

on the other hand, so far, it hasn't broken any new ground...

amazing jam for one hour tho.

i'm not sure all the talk about J6P/J12P buying the mkt up is correct. J6P didn't do this. J12P didn't either.

this is pure matrix-play.

Fxfox:

That was very sloppy of the DAX toclose just above 62% retrace.In Amsterdam they parked it EXACTLY on the line!

That's why I'm getting less and less inclined to follow these markets.They aren't markets at all.

This sort of manipulation is just so blatant that it makes me think "You're so smart,you're in a class of your own--so go play with yourself 'cos you're not getting any more of my money to play with"

Al (Randolph Duke) puts call into Ben (Mortimer Duke)..."all is well with the exception of Freddie. Put call into Wilson to BUY BUY BUY"

Freddie hired 100 more accountants and is delaying it financial reports by months - yet the stock opened higher on this unexpected news. Not knowing how much a company will make for the better part of a year should have created at least a little bit of uncertainty.

Looks like the Matrix malipulators are winning. :(

amazing...

i said on m2m that i just couldn't see where the impetus was going to come from to push this POS up.

and i still can't ! :lol:

but up it is.

on the other hand, so far, it hasn't broken any new ground...

amazing jam for one hour tho.

i'm not sure all the talk about J6P/J12P buying the mkt up is correct. J6P didn't do this. J12P didn't either.

this is pure matrix-play.

Precisely Dozer!

This is a desperate attempt to prop the unproppable :lol:

Fxfox:

That was very sloppy of the DAX toclose just above 62% retrace.In Amsterdam they parked it EXACTLY on the line!

That's why I'm getting less and less inclined to follow these markets.They aren't markets at all.

This sort of manipulation is just so blatant that it makes me think "You're so smart,you're in a class of your own--so go play with yourself 'cos you're not getting any more of my money to play with"

well, the thing is: these are traders markets. Traders can make major coin these days, wether it is forex, Dow or DAX. Fibos work, Dover Sole/overbought in hourlies work............ so among traders there there shouldnt be too muich complaints.

For the buy nad hold or short and hold crowd the picture is a bit different.

Archived