I Am "The Maestro"

Hadjin, I can patrol your ranch while you are away. I'm in norcal and can get there fast, plus I'll bring my own artillery.

Geez.. if I was a stacked blond I'd have it made... :lol:

mdporter... I'm in Sonoma County, Cold tonight...

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do any stoolies chart flows into bonds, especially foreign?

I don't have a chart for comparing current to prior, but it just seems like a LOT of money is flowing into foreign bonds...i.e. asian, aussie/nz, brazilian, ontario, etc...

wondering if this money-flow is perhaps siphoning off some of what was previously going into US stocks ??

1) pretty high rates being paid on these bonds

2) pretty good chance of currency-appreciation gains vs. doolar...

also, re; mortgages...

"Last week, applications for adjustable rate mortgages comprised 27.5 percent of total applications and 39.9 percent of the dollar volume," Brinkman said.

40% in ARM's....wow... :ph34r:

do any stoolies chart flows into bonds, especially foreign?

I don't have a chart for comparing current to prior, but it just seems like a LOT of money is flowing into foreign bonds...i.e. asian, aussie/nz, brazilian, ontario, etc...

Canadian investment flow chart

Australian investment flow chart

U.S. investment flow chart

Mortgaged home owners of America flow chart?

:P

Sinclair states that the Patriot Act will/is causing foreign money to flee US anything whereas tracking, arrest, confiscation even detention can take place with or without cause under the guise of law. We're next.

hell, these days -I- feel like leaving the place !

:blink: :blink: :blink:

and we haven't even seen act-2 yet...

Right before I saw your post, I was reading an article about the medicare/energy bills being rammed through; and this statement leaped out at me:

"The only thing I can tell you is evidently the word 'tomorrow' no longer exists in the vocabulary of otherwise responsible members of Congress," said Warren Rudman, a former New Hampshire Republican senator and long-standing budget hawk. "They are acting as if there is no tomorrow."

they sure are ! :ph34r:

maybe we should be too then...

rayok, tanks for the links !

Mebbee if Congress is spending like there's no tomorrow,they actually think that there is no tomorrow(well 2006/7).

Documentary on beeb last week about brilliant mathematician who reckons that the future is already written in the scriptures--ie the Torah.

Using skip-codes and powerful computers he has determined that the END is nigh--3 years is all we have left.Some ex-journalist has been writing books about this now for a couple of years(The Bible Code)

and he hopes to have the ear of the prez shortly.

Like all this stuff it's prolly a load of shoit--but if enough eejits believe it

then--------------!

Archived