Hotmail

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp Sinclair is at his best again this morning

The seriousness of the past four month?s steady decline in non-US purchases of US financial assets cannot be overstated. This is a US dollar disaster of major significance because the system of US consumerism has come to depend entirely on endless purchases by non US entities of US Treasury instruments. Yes, it was predicted here to happen but deep down I wanted to be wrong.....more

IVAN has 8 day cmap of 4.10 and 4 week cycle cmap of 3.80. 10-13 week cycle just turned down. Down phase should last a month, maybe two.

Hiighly spec stocks are the worst hit when bear returns. Beware and take care.

You would almost think there isn't an honest face on Wank Street. Nah, just a few bad apples, pay a little fine (aprox 1% of the illegal gains), tell the sheeple the problems fixed and go back and screw em again.

I was thinking it is more of a scapegoat play....blame the inevitable sigma 10 event on those few pesky bad apples instead of exposing the truth, i.e. a completly corrupt system.

http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp Sinclair is at his best again this morning

The seriousness of the past four month?s steady decline in non-US purchases of US financial assets cannot be overstated. This is a US dollar disaster of major significance because the system of US consumerism has come to depend entirely on endless purchases by non US entities of US Treasury instruments. Yes, it was predicted here to happen but deep down I wanted to be wrong.....more

The American authorities are attempting to force China to revalue. The process may have started as Hong Kong banks will now be allowed to offer remninbi accounts. Everybody is looking for a way to get this to work. If it does, expect further downward pressure on the dollar. If it doesn't, expect downward pressure on the dollar.

The winner? Asian currencies, commodities, and gold.

World Toilet Summit

The World Toilet Organization has launched a campaign to promote clean lavatories.

The Singapore-based group has issued a list of recommendations ahead of World Toilet Day on Wednesday.

These includes wiping toilet seats both before and after use, and reporting flushes that do not work.

What a coincidence. I just finished my own summit.

As the market grunts its way higher, one wonders if a particularly enthralling summit isn't in the cards.

Archived