"Could it be different this time?"

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxi Miser,

i beleive it was you who posted a very nice long term chaert of that Kinrorss Gold Corp. some days ago. Would please be so kind and post it again? TIA :)

No, that was FeedFool.

He posted it yesterday.

I find these two graphs to be a bit odd when taken together.

How can you have both at the same time?

Given the China/JPY/et al. have bought 40+% of the bonds, it seems improbable that you can suffer a multi-currency collapse of the USD and have bonds hold steady.

Must be some serious buying of bonds by "our" guys.

idx24_usd_en_2.gif

tenyearprice.png

Your tax dollars at work.

Roger Arnold called it.

T-Bones are catching a bid because The Matrix knows there is big trouble ahead, so they are buying Treasuries to protect their own balance sheets against the inevitable disaster.

They can't buy gold. They can't buy commodities. The safest thing out there are T-Bones.

Structured Exotica, Corporate Margin Bombs, Stock Market, and all other assorted Promise Tickets are going to get hit much harder than the T-Bones.....

The Matrix' Command and Control mechanism will eventually find a way to tax the U.S. population to repay their own T-Bone paper, so that's the least risky alternative.

As Mark and shorty pointed out, the whole energy complex -- crude oil, heating oil, unleaded gasoline -- has EXPLODED.

Gold was the first shoe to drop ... energy is the 'other shoe' ... the kiss of death for the stock market.

Monster raving bearish.  :ph34r:

Machinehead,

I am confused (English is not my native language)

If energy complex has exploded, then why "energy is the 'other' shoe' (to drop) ?

I find these two graphs to be a bit odd when taken together.

How can you have both at the same time?

Given the China/JPY/et al. have bought 40+% of the bonds, it seems improbable that you can suffer a multi-currency collapse of the USD and have bonds hold steady.

Must be some serious buying of bonds by "our" guys.

idx24_usd_en_2.gif

tenyearprice.png

Your tax dollars at work.

Could be money is running very scared now and looking for a place to hide. Wouldnt surprise me to see lesser damage in the most liquid stocks as this pig of a market rolls over.

Archived