Al Green Gropes J-Lo Bottom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie Bear-It is a internet virtual trading room where futures traders pay for the ambience of trading together and exchanging information as we trade. The same as Doc's is for stocks-how is the Aussie market-the chart looks awful???

Oh gotcha B4, I go to one of those myself, d'oh..

Yep All Ords in a death dive I'm thinking... currently 12 points above good support but only expecting a weak bounce at that point if indeed there is a bounce at all....

REPO-BLASTS & STICK saves

work best when there are abundant short cajones to squeeze--the overall p/c ratios were high all day-in the mid 80s but the S&P100

was rather interesting:

48,262-calls 38,783-puts 87,045-total

Y'unnerstan what I'm tryin to say, dawg?

AS FOR GOLD

I was sure I'd be high-fivin all day and celebrating the $400 break thru-Instead, I got a whack across the ass with a rolled newspaper, picked up by the scruff of the neck, and, like Sylvester, got booted out the back door by that loe evil Cabal...Oh well....THAT'S SHOW BIZ!

Off Topic:

I just got zinged $152 penalty on my Car Registration - the problem is that I sent it LONG AGO....California Budget shortage...what a racket...claim you don't receive it then penalize the poor sap....if they do it to 1 out of 10 people....KACHING! Proof of Mailing from now on. :angry:

Next thing to do would be siliently lower the speed limit on some local streets and set trap to catch drivers who exceed the speed limit. It's one way to increase the revenue in the name of safety.

As for vehicle registration, a few years ago some vehicle owners in Orange county got penalized for being late for their renewels. It later turned out that one of the mailmen just simply got rid of mails which he was supposed to deliver. I do not know if those vehicle owners had successed to get their penalty removed.

Eff Alan Greenmonkey

Eff Ben Burnanke

Eff Fed Chief BroaddAss

Eff Fed Chief Poolshark

Eff KGB Fed Agent Moskow

Eff all you Paper Pushers

Where is Soup???

How about Bearman???

You with me on this????  Did you buy any gold today?

Mark,

I added Hecla today...sold my Dec. DJX Puts....Bought 300 Silver Rounds when they pushed Silver back $.20

Lmao...Had crapvision on this am when I rolled out of bed at 5:30. They were interviewing a Russian guest who was an "authority" on the Russian market....asked him if the current situation there might snowball into one where there is a run on banks and the ruble gets so devalued that Russians have to go back to a bartar system...he laughed , thought for a minute and replied, Doubtful, unlike some countries we have a large trade surplus, huge foreign currency reserves and lots of natural resources. Food for thought....TRADE SAFE

Archived