The Shape Of Things To Come?

I bought at the lows today. How easy was that??"

"Let's go have a couple drinks and chase some women tonight!! Wife's out of town!!"

:lol: :lol:

Another classic "I'm Turning Japanese" I really think so close.

Stiff ARMS index over 2. Watch em pull some bullcrap out of the hat tonight. I heard Journey opens at the Berneke

concert.

Ag

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should see what Doc says but my somewhat inferior method tells me the 3-5 day cycle low is in. HOWEVER, we have made a lower low after a period of consolidation, so if we make a lower high......

Well, its off to the races.....

Excellent OE sweeping action by PigMen over last two days. Typically the Hoods and Bosses begin racketeering operations late in the week before the week of OE. This time since there has been significant buying hysteria into this 'time of the month', it is my beleif that fear needs to be manufactured on the floor to vaporize the call holdings of idiot retail addicts. Once vaporization is complete and sufficient negativity has been deseminated by the media, momentum reversal following shakedown occurs. Our fear du jour is the Matrix's old favorite Al Quaeda. In my opinion they basically don't exist. They exist as a powerful tool for the creation of fantasy fear and the subjugation of the general mass. Sheeple absolutely love to be prodded to and fro by electric prods. They are addicted to fear and to all manner of imagined demons. I look for the selling to stop by Wednesday and for a resumption of hysterical buying to begin based on media laundering come late in the week. best to all riverboaters, premium strategy is the Alice and Wonderland Trading Model. Whatever the 'news' is give it time to ripen and then trade the opposite way. 10,000 or bust is the Dow backroom call and Holiday buying it would seem to me could begin at any time, most especially now that Gold has hit 399. who knows? love,buddha

oh, how very STOOOOOPID of bearz to think thingz might actually go their way FUR a while!

So FOOLISH!!! Da Boyz won't ALLOW it!

Why, it will be back to biz ass usual by mid week!!! NO ONE expects anything LESS!!!! Then u girlie bullz can start foaming at the mouth all OVER again.

And it's all green after today over on CONSENSUS TREND FURcASSED at CB!

roflmazzoff

How did things get so out of hand? Seems the fate of western civ depends on a grossly overvalued stock mkt getting even more overvalued?

BUTTofCOURSE!!!

pASS(_)_)(_(_) the gray POOP>>>on!

We Americans are going to live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

With our fat 401k accounts!

Archived