Not Resting On His Laurels

Time for a break from the madness Try this

Alzheimer's Test --

Count the "F's" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE

EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...(see below)

Managed it ? Scroll down only after you have counted them, okay?

How many ? 3?

Wrong, there are 6 !! -- no joke.

Read it again

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what ?

Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Got them all on the first pass. Don't tell me that means I'm going postal or something. :D

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gotta be tired. At least some retracement is in order, though a run to higher highs afterward could certainly be on the agenda. Shorts for a 26% or 38% retracement should be safe, but watch it there for more up-side. Scalping shorts with a quick trigger should be safe, with stops, unless this is what Oyster may call the "first wrinkle", and not to short. If this is only day one of 5-9 days of upside within a 13-day cycle, whoowee, look out above! :blink:

not sure I understand the market. Isn't the market redundantly cheering (by rising with every high-beta company's earnings report) what is really the same one piece of good news over and over again, that is, the absurd reflation efforts of Al and Gang Green? That's kind of like me getting a big raise, and instead of having a party to celebrate my raise, I have multiple parties to celebrate each individual new item I bought with my extra money.

maybe Iraq will keep them from blASSting thru overhead resistance.

Maybe...

HRFF has the feeling things are being stretched to the snapping point, geopolitically, on Wall St, etc. Something is about to transpire.

If the terrorists are poised 10k regained would be a symbolic time to attack, wot?

I put in an day order about 30 minutes ago for a 1/2 short on XLNX at 35.05 but, it now looks like it won't happen. Just as well, after a drop tomorrow, it looks good to make one more run before the airpocket.

3 day bear and a mania day. Buddhas opex pattern held firm.

FWIW I think Amat blows chunks tonight and Dell gets bought. Picked up a small lot of poots.

Amat could beat by 3 cents and still look like sheet imo.

Will this finally be the week Ted Weisbrook gets to throw his 10000 hat in the air ?

Again, indexers are still at the same place they were a month ago. Still waiting to see this resolve one way or another.

Ag

From Jamesbon:

I'm just gaming another possible AH silicon orgy over A Played Material. I'll not hang around till the morning though. Because there are simply too many Wall Street hookers out there waiting to look at Jim Morgan's body language, sniffing his body odor to gauge the future of our economy and their paychecks. Not surprised to see many of them decide to tout and upgrade their implants in order to sell more tickets to their Pump & Dump Show in the morning.

Archived