The Interconnected Web Of All Life

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think I have ever , first hand, witnessed such outright , blatant bullishness. I am trying to think if snetiment ever got this bearish while prices were going down, and looking over old notes I conclude not even close. Maybe it is a brand new era , a brand new world, but as much as I would like to just o with the flow, the contrarian in me will not let it happen. That is my cross to bear. Wehn everybody is rushing to jump off the cliff, I regrettably, find myself running the other way.

SG is not a god. Yeah, he was right on Ivan, but he was dead wrong, completely wrong, totally wrong on his "Third of Third" smash down in March.

Besides which, I've seen plenty of Stoolies pick one dollar stocks that have run up since March. It's not a magical ability in a bear market rally. Anyone can do it.

This news and arm waving has been baked into the market for weeks already. Not exactly a surprise to anyone. It will be interesting to see which inventory da boyz dump today -- if not all. Watch the exits. B)

For you fib fans, we're very near the 1068 S&P level, which I believe is the 38% fib from Oct 2002 low to the all time high, and we're very near 13 fib months off the Oct 2002 lows. And bullishness has never been more rampant. Draw your own conclusions.

1089 big number also - see gruff

You know, I can live with underperforming horribly over the past 1 year.

I can live with identifying heatmappers like IIJI, GOAM, AOLa, etc well in advance of their big moves but failing to capitalize.

I can live with constant gaps over resistance.

I can live with 30% kneecappings on previously unbeatable stocks.

I can live with stocks being overvalued by a factor of 100%.

I can live with Bookie Al doing everything he can to save the planet and f*cking things up for future generations.

I can live with the Administration making a middle east land grab to secure cheap oil for debt-addicted Americans.

What I can't handle is the fact that the eminent Asshole, Larry Kurdlow was right and I was wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol: absolutely correct.

Right, so all these jobs being created are evidence of the improving economy will will force interest rates higher which will collapse employment levels all across the housing and auto sectors, to name but two. The hypocrisy and outright lying by our economic and political leadership is reminiscent of the worst nationalism the world has ever known, IMO.

Archived