Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard Candy

wondefull doc!!!!! B)

looks like that there cant be no doubt that next big move is down, directly to 95 mabe.

ei, ei, ei. :lol:

If you own gold and you don't watch crap vision, you don't know that they were talking about you this morning. You were called a weirdo. I think the actual phrase may have been stronger, but I don't remember exactly. That Jack Berugian guy from Chicago made the "in your face" accusation.

I've some GLG calls. I'll be adding a few penny miners early today. Not sure which ones. DROOY down a little pre market. Risk (brief pull back - maybe - haven't checked Doc this AM)/ reward looks good.

If you own gold and you don't watch crap vision, you don't know that they were talking about you this morning. You were called a weirdo. I think the actual phrase may have been stronger, but I don't remember exactly. That Jack Berugian guy from Chicago made the "in your face" accusation.

He said "The lunatic fringe"

The real lunatic fringe is still buying Amzn. :shocked

comes just to my mind:

the best statement a stoolie made recently was that one from vesselin. We were talking about "babe", thats was his collegue and he said:

"she is no babae, but a world class virus expert like me!", well vesselin, at least we cant say that you dont have self-confidence.

LOOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Injured: Excellent. I couldn't quite remember. Man, I'm getting pretty bad. I need more exercise. This day trading has left too much slug like material in my brain.