Hard Candy

forex closes at 1 p.m.

vesselin,

ARTE is a good programme, it is a joint venture of france and germany. They make very nice documentaries and so on. You can be proud to be interviewed on ARTE B)

Btw, which anti-virus programme would you recommend? In the past i used norton anti-virus, but that thing needs 25% of my computers recourses, thats too much.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, where did you go Doc? Did you look at that link to the long-term chart I posted eariler? Howsabout coming up with somethiing long term between the dollar and gold for a longer term comparison and likely price projections for 'em? Doc, where did you go Doc? Doc? Wake up Doc, it's later than you think.

ok my IDS friends, i am off for now, in germany we get our gifts on the evening of the 24th, that means now we have dinner and than in 2 hours or so Santa comes and loads up his big fat SACK!!!! :lol: :lol:

you have to wait till tomorrow, ha ha ha! :lol:

in comming 2 weeks i wanna see the mother of all ramps, just to catch the top and ride it down till april B) B)

i love you all! :rolleyes:

Coming to a country near you.

0780623959.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com essential video

Not only was Barry Levinson's comedy shot in a relatively fast period of 29 days, the satire of politics and show business feels as if it were made yesterday. There's a fresh spin quite evident here, a nervy satire of a presidential crisis and the people who whitewash the facts. The main players are a mysterious Mr. Fix-It (Robert De Niro), veteran Hollywood producer (Dustin Hoffman), and a White House aide (Anne Heche). Can the president's molesting of a young girl be buried in the two weeks before an election? A war in Albania just might do the trick. In the good old days, the president would just invade. With modern technology, it's even cleaner. The hungry press looks for any lead, convenient misinformation is created by the latest Hollywood fakery ("all developed by the new James Cameron film") creating images and merchandise all instantly packaged. And it must be real, because it's on TV. David Mamet's script never questions the morals or the absolute secrecy needed to pull this thing off. He and director Barry Levinson have enough truth in the story to make you wonder what is real news and what is just promotion the next time you see CNN. Many of the supporting players impact the story with mere presence: Denis Leary as a quote man, Willie Nelson as a songwriter. The three leads are magnificent. With the similarities between history and this film, Wag will forever linked to the Monica Lewinsky saga. This video version contains a new minidocumentary focusing on the parallels of the film with the Bill Clinton scandal, including comments from director Barry Levinson and hosted by newsman Tom Brokaw. --Doug Thomas

Forget Clinton we got the real thing now!

Archived