Hard Candy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"she is no babae, but a world class virus expert like me!", well vesselin, at least we cant say that you dont have self-confidence.

Fx, I am one of the world's top computer anti-virus experts. There are probably less than three dozen people in the whole freakin' world who have a level of expertise in this field that is comparable to mine. I have created some of the terms that are currently in use in this field; I have invented some of the basic concepts. My Ph.D. is used by some anti-virus companies to train their researchers. I have created the science of computer anti-virus research in my country of origin. Several of my papers have layed the basic grounds in this field.

It is not a matter of self-confidence; it is a matter of fact. If you have the time and the inclination, search google for "vesselin bontchev". Then, if you feel bored, you can spend a few months reading the 2830 references you'll come up with - and that's only on web pages; if you search the newsgroups, you'll get many, many more.

Compared to that, in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets I am only a pitiful amateur. ;)

Regards,

Vesselin

Huh, and IBM is actually up .45 to 80.71 right now when SPX is down .83.

I've been wondering when to add the other half to my short position......

I've been wanting to add more IBM to my short also. Average trade size on IBM today is 673 which normally tells me that they are pumping the price with small trades -- at least that has been the MO. They're probably buying back their own shares in 100 shr lots.

Fx, I am one of the world's top computer anti-virus experts. There are probably less than three dozen people in the whole freakin' world who have a level of expertise in this field that is comparable to mine.

thats just what made me laugh. It isnt a laugh of misrespect or whatever, it is just the same like if doc would say: "listen folks, i am the greatest cycle anal cyst on this freakin planet!"

:lol: :lol:

Archived