Holiday Wishes

DrStool

Well stoolies, we have come to the end of another year together, and our little family just keeps on growing.

I cannot thank you enough for all the support that you have given me in the past year. Without your participation Capitalstool would never have become the success that it is.

Thank you!

Thank you also for all the prayers and good wishes you have sent for my Dad, who continues to fight the good fight. Your words and gestures of support have been a great comfort to me, and Dad has gotten a real kick out of knowing that so many people around the world care.

I wish you and yours the very best of Holiday Seasons, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and most important, Peace on Earth!

Doc

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best wishes from pitBull,

I just sent a cheque for a one-year subscription of the Anals from Sweden. I reside in England but am home for the holidays to visit with family. Please give my best regards to your Dad who must be very proud to have a son like yourself.

Best of the season to all of us Stoolies! I have grown, learned, profited, laughed, panicked, and become a happier person since finding my extended family of Stoolies. May 2003 be our year, the Year of the Stool. Whatever happens, I'll be right here, riding it with all of you. Health, happiness, prosperity for all of us.

Archived