Suddenly And Without Warning . . .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBOE Intra-day Put/Call

Note that I set the Prior Close data equal to the 9:00AM data since the scam week numbers blew the chart's scale out of whack. Ignore the Prior Close data point.

post-3-1040658402_thumb.gif

I'd like to advance the theory that perhaps everyone in our little nook of the world has everything they could possibly need or want and hence have no reason to hit the stores at Christmas anymore. Either that or they're all waiting until tomorrow evening like me. :lol:

My alternate theory is the holiday time-shift phenomenon. Am I the only one who is confused by the Santa Claus parade in November? :huh: Not to mention A Charlie Brown Christmas aired 3 weeks ago. Most people I know say they were done shopping in November! Sheer lunacy. I say if you can't fight with people at the mall the day before Christmas, you're not really getting into the spirit of the season! :lol:

Vesselin, I think you might have just broken my brain  :grin:

smileydies.gifbiglaugh.gif

And this one is for Glad, who seems to be a Star Wars fan, like me: lsvader.gif

And, of course, Doc just has to import this one, to use every time the market is manipulated to go up: puke.gif

Or maybe this one: kloguck.gif

Anyway - Merry Christmas. wmann3.gifsantabgrin.gif

Regards,

Vesselin

Pretty dang simple, the holiday shopping season started on 11/29 and it ended on 12/2... They couldn't hold Dow 9000 long enough to get Joe Sixpak in the holiday spirit... That was quite a dramatic turnaround, the same kind of turn we had the other nite on gold at $355... so there are your two extremes. This market has a passion for mediocre, there's been no real satisfaction for either bull or bear, just trading and churning... I'm out for the holidays, headed down under where yesterday was the first day of summer... boy, that sure sounds good too...

Archived