All In The Family

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary, illustratiing intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

One more thing.

It now seems pointless to ever short. Look how well the market has done with BAD payroll news. Now we get "good" payroll news, so the market will never stop going up.

We know that isn't true, but the point is that the market finally has some good news, and everybody that isn't in will be getting in over the next 3-4 days.

A top can't be made without the public buying stocks. The insiders need a bid below the market besides the shorts.

Now they have the bid. It is time for a top.

Tanks for your thoughts :lol:

You could actually hear Kudlow cheering in the background, as the reporter read the figures in front of the Labor Dept.

OK, so we gap up at the open. Three possibilities for the day:

1. Gap up and runaway to S&P 1040.

2. Gap up and flatline all day.

3. Gap up and then steadily erode and close the gap.

No. 3 would be a shocker at this point. Only if they don't believe the numbers.

Nah. #3 is not an option. Too many people want to believe.

Such is the way of the masses.

Unlikely, for sure. (Maybe a 10% chance today.) But not impossible.

I remember some days in the Nineties when the spoos opened with a 21-point gap on good news, hit their high at 9:45 a.m., and then proceeded to close the gap and turn negative by the close.

The more likely outcome is that today is a big up day (doh). But the overreaction gets reinterpreted during next week. Watch how today's highs relate to mid-September highs. If the market runs out of gas without making any new highs, then it's a shorting opportunity.

machine: This is a post on another board from a guy who I think is pretty sharp, curious as to your comments? "Gorg...m3 is under it's 4 week ma, the 4 week ma has rolled over, declining now for 4 straight weeks, the 4 week ma is under the 13 week ma (crossed this past week), as is m3......debt levels are so high (compared to all previous time periods) that any continuation of this trend will have important and rapid implications

"

Am I crazy for buying gold futures here? :ph34r:

dude, I don't think so. But if I were you, I'd be putting a chunk of it into physical....in your own posession....

I can't remember the last time I saw such a big gap up on the open ! keeerazzyy.... :grin:

A gap -will- be filled...isn't that what the TA masters say?

hmmm....

Madame Secretary Elaine looks much better this morning.

Looks like someone chained her to a treadmill. Seems to have lost some weight.

Now if we could only bolt Maria's boobs on her, and then we'll have some Asian Exotica.

Mutual fund cash reserves must be down to .0002% after the big buy on the open.

machine:  How about all the times during bubble1  that we gapped down hard only to reverse?

I remember those days too, soup. More evidence that dramatic reversals, though rare, do happen.

Elaine Chao is on CBNC, playing it totally deadpan and professional.

If she were an animal like Kudlow, she'd be pumping her fist in the air, hanging from the basket, slamming the football down in the end zone. But that's why Kudlow isn't Labor Secretary, I guess.

Archived