All In The Family

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ditto

Thanks, but credit goes to a recently-laid off PhD, who is itching to work in that arena....'personalized medicine'........

It's going up a lot more.

chart.asp?symb=nuvo&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=4&maval=13%2C50%2C200&uf=8&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=1024&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=1368629&style=350&time=6&freq=1&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=8624&mocktick=1

I ditched it this am for a 9% gain; flat over the weekend. This is an accident waiting to happen.

My good friend bought 700k of these at $2. I laughed it off....... :angry:

He's sitting on the patio.....burning CDs.....

chart.asp?symb=aco&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=4&maval=13%2C50%2C200&uf=8&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=268435456&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=489&style=350&time=8&freq=1&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=270&mocktick=1

I say Arnold wins in a big landslide and pics Kurt Waldheim as his Lieutenant Governor. Bush should win by larger landslide. Matrix is growing ever more powerful. Misinformation and mass distortion of information is the only order of the day. Central to this is the media management of idiot econ numbers which are literally meaningless. Electric cattleprodding of ignorant masses on all levels of society is rampant. Voters and bidders are one and the same. Canon fodder for the swelling ranks of indentured servitude. Marshal McClulhan is to date the signal greatest prophet of the Era. The Media is the Message. Period. Perceptions are shaped,twisted and directed across all markets. Karl Rove, Larry Kudlow,Rush LymphNode - are the prodigies of Joe Goebels. The strategy of the Big Lie is perpetuated ad nauseum. Take an obvious falsehood and repeat it over and over again and it becomes a sacred truth. Image is Everything. Reason,logic,sanity and discretion are all just so much balast being thrown over the side of the ship. best,buddha

Guest Icky Twerp

Crapvision just now had Steve Roach, with Steve Leesmon, and his new lackey Dylan...Must be so much work hauling water for the Fed that Leesmon needs an assist.

I guess this was the day they pretended to credibility by talking about bearish symptoms of the economy and job-market. The two steves kept trying to stick pins into the bubble, unconvincingly, then rolling their eyes every time Dylan tried to interject a stupid question.

Leesmon showed a chart of Service Job growth in the 90s, now crashing: a source of concern to them all. No idea why they did that segment. :blink:

Downward job revision by BLS:

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/031003/economy_job...revision_1.html

"James Glassman, senior U.S. economist at J.P. Morgan Chase Securities in New York, said the revision is equivalent to about 12,000 fewer jobs a month than originally thought in the March 2002 to March 2003 period."

Could be the first of many, Jamesy boy.

I say Arnold wins in a big landslide and pics Kurt Waldheim as his Lieutenant Governor. Bush should win by larger landslide. Matrix is growing ever more powerful. Misinformation and mass distortion of information is the only order of the day. Central to this is the media management of idiot econ numbers which are literally meaningless. Electric cattleprodding of ignorant masses on all levels of society is rampant. Voters and bidders are one and the same. Canon fodder for the swelling ranks of indentured servitude. Marshal McClulhan is to date the signal greatest prophet of the Era. The Media is the Message. Period. Perceptions are shaped,twisted and directed across all markets. Karl Rove, Larry Kudlow,Rush LymphNode - are the prodigies of Joe Goebels. The strategy of the Big Lie is perpetuated ad nauseum. Take an obvious falsehood and repeat it over and over again and it becomes a sacred truth. Image is Everything. Reason,logic,sanity and discretion are all just so much balast being thrown over the side of the ship. best,buddha

why not have Mr Haider, too, ass his Party Boss?

Image is everything?

What kind of car do YOU drive?

HRFF was sittin in Seattle's growing horrendous traffic yesterday and he was AGOG at the wealth being spent on vehicles around here.

actually, aghASSt is more like it.

Confuse-us say: "An ounce of image worth 10,000,000,000 lbs of perFURmance!"

Archived