All In The Family

Guest bullseatshitndie

this close tells me that most of the weak ass shorts were already out of the market coming into today. early action forced the last weak asses out. nobody left to cover. it's done.

if you ask any bull how much the market would be up on a "bullish" payroll #, they would have said more than 80. this signals the end is near.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this close tells me that most of the weak ass shorts were already out of the market coming into today. early action forced the last weak asses out. nobody left to cover. it's done.

if you ask any bull how much the market would be up on a "bullish" payroll #, they would have said more than 80. this signals the end is near.

Pyrrhic victory, anyone?

What kind of car do YOU drive?

HRFF was sittin in Seattle's growing horrendous traffic yesterday and he was AGOG at the wealth being spent on vehicles around here.

HRFF tools down to the Princeton alumni meeting with his "sister."

I drive a 93 Geo Metro (50 mpg highway) with 165,000 miles.

Mouse, Orbison's BLACK & WHITE concert they're so fond of running on PBS out here to raise funds with (Seattle is so provincially? RETRO - it's got a lot of THE lASSt PICTURE SHOW quality to it - you'd think you're in the 1950's with the gestalt out here at times, what with their fondness FUR things like drive in hamburger joints, etc.) hASS a song w lyrics and title? of "It's OVER" w ROYboy endlessly repeatin' same.

That's what the bulls want bears to believe, butt the joke's on them, probably.

Unless MERLIN is right...

I bet "Only The Lonely" is your favorite. :lol:

Archived