PMS Daily Digger For THORSday October 2, 2003

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New Subscription Payment Option

Dr. Stool will be implementing a new payment option today. It is a direct payment option through a secure payment gateway. If you prefer to use the existing Paypal system you may continue to do so. Existing subscribers can continue to stay with the Paypal renewal system to lock in your old subscription price upon renewal.

When the new service goes live, there should be no conflict with your existing user name and password. Heh heh. That's what THEY tell me, anyway. However, if you find at some point today that you cannot access the subscriber pages, please notify me, and I will unimplement the implementation of the new service until the problem is rectumfied. :blink:

I know many of you have been waiting for this new option. Many tanks for your patience!

Is this going to be a method of paying via CC without having to use PayPal in any way shape or malformation?

Seven checked the subscribe page but didn't see anything about it... :unsure:

Damn I'm fine! Can I pick an AV or what!? :lol:

SevenofEleven, have you dyed your hair, I could have sworn you were a brunnette just a few days ago?. Or are there two 7-11ss...

Anyway, here is a 60 min gold chart, with a fibo target of 400. Not sure it will get that high but you never know, stranger things have happened..

post-11-1065154846_thumb.jpg

SevenofEleven, have you dyed your hair, I could have sworn you were a brunnette just a few days ago?. Or are there two 7-11ss...

Anyway, here is a 60 min gold chart, with a fibo target of 400. Not sure it will get that high but you never know, stranger things have happened..

Dyed the hair, swapped eyeballs, the whole 7 yards :grin:

Very nice chart. I'm not a fib wiz (I get it right now and then but still have a lot of experience to gain in that area) but it'll be interesting to watch.

after looking at AB "the Dog" charts I just realized we just got our Sept/Oct correction already in some while others have held nicely.

so, there you go - next week the broads begin to fall apart - golds take off for another month and when the broads swamp the market then the golds capitulate and POG better than 400 - that's my forecast or else.....

I have a date

with sometimes yonder

give me a yen

give me a den

and a little mellow yellow

and I'll be your best fellow

CrunchCrunch

Archived