HedgeHog Investigation

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Doc...I guess it was a simultaneous deleting, because I thought I did it! There are certain posts that just don't belong here, even if you do want everyone to see what an a$$hole this guy is! I heard through the grapevine, and before I could stop myself, I was hitting the delete key. I leave it to you to decide whether to ban the #$(#()@.

Love to all Stoolies...I miss you!

Wyndy, Ill take the wag....we are currently overbought but as in the large run it just may stay that way....Ill simply stay 100% cash...out of miners even though they should bounce ..imo...out of all Naz, small caps, etc...Kwaves russel chart was an excellent call....look at S&P though...its at the nottom of the channel...I think S&P bounces with money coming off the table from small caps and Naz gambles and even overbought miners....overall the simpleton macd crossover continually proves itself as an excellent signal....currently saying to sit aside...may be awhile before it crosses back over....I take into account quick crossovers that reverse etc... but a clear break like we had last week when we were more overbought sure did work out well....everyone here should compare stats to this.....just wait till it goes overbought and at you have the great set up....happens 4-5 times a year....95% fail because the play the current environment and not just the overbought and Dover Sole ares.....it speaks for itself...no need for anything else for me.......I have given my evidence, reasoning and what I think makes trading less risky and time consuming.....heres your friends chart...simpleton vs. the world needs challenge in current real challenging environment.....this is also the area where I think the most money can be made but the most risk is taken....4 year double bottom on dollar and I think the dollar going up means the end to the rally(dr.spock logic)....especially for the miners.....hui overbought was obvious with this method and got me out after holding for months...took bad hit thursday, full capitualation on friday morning.....lost a month of gains in basically 2.5 sessions....the way I expect to get revenge...or hope, is simply to realize my mistake and wait till the hui is overbought and try again when the macd crosses over solidly....

http://www.saavycharts.info/ as I have seen shown here before at important turns....I have yet to see a beter overall indicator....not the best timer as many need but for a swing trader it sure does make things easier, less risky, volatile and works....Patience is the flaw many have...I certainly am working on it....when the macd gives a solid crossover please post for real time next morning entry points....

K-Wave....excellent call on the Russel 2k....I sold small cap mutuals and saved myself from the death trap friday due to your chart...thanks....currently 100% cash for first time this year...time for vacation....good luck all. I look forward to the upcoming machine,wyndy,doc,Ike show......

What do you guys make of this? Positive or negative divergence on the NDX??

http://clearstation.etrade.com/cgi-bin/bbs...post_id=4819745

Will the leaders follow the NDX down?

Or will the leaders stop short of the 50-day and lead the NDX back up?

Isn't that because the large-caps in the COMP were propped last week? I mean the NDX was hardly down at all compared to the COMP on friday. Could that be some kind of portfolio jiggering?

I found this guy's post over there interesting as well. Also refers to the 50 day:

Link

Sorry Doc...I guess it was a simultaneous deleting, because I thought I did it! There are certain posts that just don't belong here, even if you do want everyone to see what an a$$hole this guy is! I heard through the grapevine, and before I could stop myself, I was hitting the delete key. I leave it to you to decide whether to ban the #$(#()@.

Love to all Stoolies...I miss you!

I always miss the fun stuff....need a real world special where six stoolies and phantom stoolie are taped real time through daily activities...trading, life, etc......please send me a tshirt if someone starts the show at least for idea...

Aw what the hell....

K Wave - It's never about meaningful discussion on this site - it never has been.

You did not get offended and neither did I.

But because Doc did, apparently I have an attitude. It's always been the same way if you don't say things that Doc agrees with.

No problem Doc - I just left - The condescending attitude is all yours and why any decent traders never stay here for long.

You're left with the sycophantic, 'Kaching-ing' cry babies who, in truth, even you know couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag but because they keep filling your begging bowl, you could never say so - could you?

Best trader in the world my ass - You need to get out more.

Budhha's opinion of himself pales in comparison to your own over-inflated ego. At least he calls it as he sees it - whereas you have a uni-directional agenda - both emotional and market-wise. All that crap you write about your market beliefs is just BS used to disguise your inability to accept when you're wrong - like now.

Why is it that anyone suggesting any other thought is always branded with attitude, threatened with expulsion, called names by you and your liebchen but anyone agreeing with your opinions is OK to throw as much shit as they like - Yes?

Um...because it's my website? :huh:

Man! You're a joke.

Being such an emotional basket-case - it's no wonder you've never been able to trade for shit!! and have to run a piss-ant website instead

Yeah, but my wife loves me, and she's smart, and good lookin' too. :P

And I love all you stoolies! See you tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Goodbye marmun. Sleep well.

I've been doing "real" work again! :P Although I must say, I think I had a hell of a lot more fun when I was hangin' out wit da Stoolies! Big bro's been watchin' over my accounts, and I have to admit...he does a far better job than I ever did anyway. :lol: I know you miss my pretty little hat, so I'll try to stop by and say hello more often. Been working on a mongo lawsuit that just finally settled on Friday. But, unfortunately, winning means that I get my old business back, so I'll be spending much less time with the Stoolies. Since I'm an idiot of a trader anyway, it's not much of a loss! Well...other than my sense of humor, which I know is badly needed here sometimes.

Archived